All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today
  2. looking for a right front 4C accelerometer p/n 8250512 or 307823122. thanx to all who reply
  3. Yesterday
  4. HI does anyone know if there are the same ? I need bushing on my diff cover (1997 v70 awd ) they are making pu bushing on 960/s90/v90 and they look the same .. anybody knows? thanks for reply
  5. 5G update required soon in order to keep remote start, etc. for 2019 and older…no cost estimate for this yet per dealer today. Anyone have a time estimate for when this will impact us?
  6. I don't remember chat all that much. I guess I wasn't in it then.
  7. Last week
  8. I wish. Those were the days.
  9. Hello VS, it has been a while.
  10. Correct, lose a front axle the car doesn't move.
  11. Would that be the case with an AWD? If you lose a front axle you lose the whole thing? I snapped an axle and lost all gears, but I'm special. 😛
  12. This for sure, have had it happen before when my pass side popped out.
  13. Make sure both of your axles are firmly seated. One of them might have come out.
  14. There was some fan function discussion 10 pages back. Has anybody made some investigation in these? I discovered that one of the cars i have uses speed 2 postition which is 115C by default, its 98 LPT. All the other cars i have touched use speed 1 102C. Thats very weird seeing car running at 115C degrees. It also blowed one of the coolant hoses recenly. I reduced speed 2 and now fan kicks in before. But still i can't understand how this can be. Was the same with original ecu and the remapped custom 608 bin. Edit: It was bad fan relay. Speed 1 not operating. Had one spare and now its good. I always thought low speed is for AC and high speed for engine cooling. But Speed 1 corresponds to lower speed fan and speed 2 kicks in when things are getting out of hands at high temps Maybe when AC is active and fan is at low speed, then on ecu command speed 1 acts as high fan speed. Because im almost sure it will spin faster then.
  15. Hey everyone, I have a 2004 s60 2.5t awd auto trans, while coming home from work this week I came to a stop sign, as I pulled away from the stop, about 3 feet in I suddenly started coasting backwards. All gears may as well be neutral. Didn't feel or hear any odd sounds etc it just happened. Didn't see any pieces on the ground. Transmission has shifted perfectly since I've had it, no flares or slips like my 02 2.4t had. Coasted it back into a driveway and had a buddy winch it on a trailer an haul it home. Upon jacking her up, I can spin the driveshaft by hand easily, rear wheels don't move while doing so. When you attempt to put it in park, makes a horrendous grinding sound as if you slammed it into park while driving. I basically have 7 neutrals.
  16. Earlier
  17. Sweet, good to know! I've been trying to track down a new tailgate module since this one has been dead since he got it. The whole lock and latch setup in these is garbage. Otherwise, they're great trucks. The 2UZ is freaking bullet proof!
  18. Visually inspect the belt, it could also be an accessory pulley or the tensioner squeaking. Pop the hood, turn the car on, and see if you can locate where the noise is originating from.
  19. I have owned the V70 and S70 line of vehicles for many years. My 1998 S70 T5 is hands down the best vehicle I have ever owned. After owning one, and wanting a second T5, I drove over 400 miles, round trip to pick up another one. These cars are built exceptionally well. I have never had one leave me stranded. Every vehicle requires maintenance and an occasional part.
  20. thanks lowkey turbo I was looking for it too all over the internet
  21. Interested in the air filter kit if you've still got it
  22. Adjusted the ride height bit on the SR. Put the adjustable burly boy rear sway bar in it. Not sure of the brand but was several mm thicker than OEM. Wide angle makes the rear wheels look all tilty boi.
  23. nice! my uncle just bought a new one... i never see the new ones on the road. must not sell as many anymore or just not in my area
  24. If you join the facebook group TSOR - Toyota Sequoia Off Road, theres a member by the name of 'JoeJoe' who sells OEM parts at a steep discount. He only accepts Friends and Family paypal 😬but so far, so good, and no sales tax saves me a bunch. I pay with credit card through paypal for some protection.
  25. My dad's '04 Sequoia needs a rack... fortunately an easy job on these trucks! Upper ball joints couldn't hurt either, I was towing my buddy's new G35 with it last weekend and it was a little wander-y on the highway.
  26. 2" lift, buying 32" tires and some wheels for it. Didn't want to mess with cutting up pinch welds and body mounts to fit 33" Funny that people mention car lifts, originally this work was to be done at a buddies house with lift but he got busy. This weekend I plan to use his lift for the p/s rack and ball joints.
  1. Load more activity