Volvospeed Forums

Money

RAzOR

I have one laying around. It is slightly used, but in good shape. It was folded a bit in the middle from putting it down a g-string. It also has a little bit of white powder on it, but that'll easily wash out. I'll let it go for a dollar, just let me know.

I have one laying around. It is slightly used, but in good shape. It was folded a bit in the middle from putting it down a g-string. It also has a little bit of white powder on it, but that'll easily wash out. I'll let it go for a dollar, just let me know.

shipped?

Steve, I am custodian of my wealthy Nigerian uncle's vast fortune, valuing $11,500,000 of your US dollars. I can't send you money in a check form, but if you give me your banking information, SSN, date of birth and pictures of any attractive female relatives, I can wire the money to you. Then, you can take a respectable 20% of these fundages for your trouble and leave the rest in a suitcase by the library's front steps.

Steve, I am custodian of my wealthy Nigerian uncle's vast fortune, valuing $11,500,000 of your US dollars. I can't send you money in a check form, but if you give me your banking information, SSN, date of birth and pictures of any attractive female relatives, I can wire the money to you. Then, you can take a respectable 20% of these fundages for your trouble and leave the rest in a suitcase by the library's front steps.

YOU'RE NOT NIGERIAN! But that's irrelevant. PM Sent with requested info.

HEY I GOT THE SAME UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived