Volvospeed Forums

Kaplhenke Adj Control Arms

Kit Vexed

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha! appreciated (i think). not sure what you guys (moderators or little guys) are used to, but where im from, when you give sh!t you get sh!t right back - plain and simple.. i think it's more than obvious i have thick skin and dont really care about petty talk; it amuses me in fact. like it or not, i am a force to be delt with and daddy dont take no crap.. hate me all day it really doesnt rain on my parade.. i think you guys have the mentality that because i neither fear you nor have to agree with you, that im a problem.. all this sticking together cause your too weak on your own is evident. just laugh it off; i am. been so since the beginning and always will :rolleyes:

:mellow:

seriously though, $202.50. Come at me. Bro.

:mellow:

seriously though, $202.50. Come at me. Bro.

oh god dont be ridiculous.. you couldnt even buy 2 OEMs for that. win the auction? maybe you could be the only one to bid and grab em' for $500.. that's not a deal? you're in MD and boys with Ben.. have him fit em' for you. ya got 6 days to contemplate..

oh god dont be ridiculous.. you couldnt even buy 2 OEMs for that. win the auction? maybe you could be the only one to bid and grab em' for $500.. that's not a deal? you're in MD and boys with Ben.. have him fit em' for you. ya got 6 days to contemplate..

Who said I'm boys w/ Ben? I know Ben, but I'm not "boys" with him and I don't need his help.. ;) Ok Ok, $210.99. They don't fit, they're worthless. You should be so lucky to get that much for them. I'm doing you a favor or something like that.

Who said I'm boys w/ Ben? I know Ben, but I'm not "boys" with him and I don't need his help.. ;) Ok Ok, $210.99. They don't fit, they're worthless. You should be so lucky to get that much for them. I'm doing you a favor or something like that.

$251.00 from me.

Me: Do you have any reviews of these? I've heard differing opinions and was wondering why you are selling them if they were made to order. Will these fit a 1998 V70?

Him: i have no experience with these - never ran them on my car.. had a dispute with Kaplhenke and no longer have interest in having his products on my car.. the arms are one of a kind, top quality, precision, and truely beautiful - not their fault their maker is kind of a jackass.. i only know they fit the 850, not sure about other models? you could look up part #s on control arms and see if they match up i guess? thank you for your interest in my auction :o)

$251.00 from me.

$211.01

GTFO

make it $211.00 and you got a deal! hell, for that price, i'll drive them to you too.. lucky me

Quoted and SOLD! How do you want the money sent?

pras got you guys beat! better step it up.. in all seriousness though, i've already had a few questions on ebay so i dont think they'll be any issues.. but dont quote me on this - the auctions end could come and nobody bid.. questions DONT always = sale

make it $211.00 and you got a deal! hell, for that price, i'll drive them to you too.. lucky me

Ok! I'll even treat you to a beer and burger while you're down here.

Me: Do you have any reviews of these? I've heard differing opinions and was wondering why you are selling them if they were made to order. Will these fit a 1998 V70?

Him: i have no experience with these - never ran them on my car.. had a dispute with Kaplhenke and no longer have interest in having his products on my car.. the arms are one of a kind, top quality, precision, and truely beautiful - not their fault their maker is kind of a jackass.. i only know they fit the 850, not sure about other models? you could look up part #s on control arms and see if they match up i guess? thank you for your interest in my auction :o)

ok, so where did i lie on there? never ran them, did have a dispute with Ben.. no interest in installing them? i can't comment/review about arms i never drove with??

pras got you guys beat! better step it up.. in all seriousness though, i've already had a few questions on ebay so i dont think they'll be any issues.. but dont quote me on this - the auctions end could come and nobody bid.. questions DONT always = sale

We aready shook on $211.

ok, so where did i lie on there? never ran them, did have a dispute with Ben.. no interest in installing them? i can't comment/review about arms i never drove with??

Easy.

i only know they fit the 850

im not familiar with other model's control arms? couldnt say what else they'd fit other than what i'd bought them for - the 850. i mean, that ebay msg doesn't mean squat really.. so what were you trying to prove? never mounted/ran. doesn't mean someone else couldnt fit them just cause i couldnt - remember? it's taboo @ this point.. Ben says he test fitted them, you guys say "i" tried and "i" couldnt get them to fit.. now it's the control arms that are the problem all of a sudden cause i want to sell them now? lol. wow

you guys are being anal now.. sorry, i meant to say, "i only KNOW they're MADE to fit the 850.." but that doesnt mean they do.. how's that? lol shat up

Archived