Volvospeed Forums

Volvo 850 , Rwd Let The Project Begin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddy had an awd elantra and dodge avenger, and now he's putting a 4G63 and 1g talon drivetrain in a suzuki swift....Make it happen!!! Looking forward to what you can do here.

is that the dude w/ the white DSM that had the engine bay that could have been hung on a wall as art? (and not in a bad way, this shit was legit)

the 5cyl is such a good motor, of course the audi 20v aan 5cyl is amazing but the car came with a great motor why not keep it?

klracing in sweden makes and adapter plate to bolt the white block to a bmw getrag box....ask me how i know :ph34r:

the 5cyl is such a good motor, of course the audi 20v aan 5cyl is amazing but the car came with a great motor why not keep it?

klracing in sweden makes and adapter plate to bolt the white block to a bmw getrag box....ask me how i know :ph34r:

Oh jeeez, could this be you are possibly looking for a whiteblock? Lolol

Oh jeeez, could this be you are possibly looking for a whiteblock? Lolol

indeed, rn block only tho, i regret sellign you mine now haha

My biggest problem is that I don't want to sleeve T5 engine. And Real AWD would be nice .

Bolt on parts with correct 034 motorsport tuning and we got +350 whp , stripped hopefully light weight 850.

I hope I can get my hands on that s6

thread title says rwd not awd lol

350whp is easypeesy on a whiteblock with standalone and a real turbo, you should know that man!

no need to sleeve the whiteblock unless your looking for 500+

is e85 an option?

my vote is rn whiteblock, 30r or 35r with a tubular manifold, standalone, meth injection and a killer tune.

dont you already have a pretty set up motor in your 850?

So whats your plan, rwd or awd?

Im all for crazy motor swaps and if you had to choose any motor i couldnt agree more with that s6 5cyl 20v :tup:

but on the other hand, you would be another person paving the way for built crazy whiteblocks in northamerica, everyone knows the audi 20v motor is capable, help prove the volvo motor to the rest of the US, we have all seen what the swedes do, lets try and catch up lol

I din't own S6 yet , I have a budget so if it goes for to much money I will pass.

My 850 will stay as it is right now. That engine is not going to be used for any think else.

So keep you posted

well you dont have to use the 850 motor but we all saw the trial and error you went through getting that motor up to par, i know if you did it again you could do it right the first time and make a solid 350+whp motor, RN motor with some rods, fresh bearing and rings and a nice turbo ;) just sayin =p

What about using the infinti Q45 4.5l dohc V8: VH45DE? It's cheap and in stock trim with ECU and headers, the OBD1 models make over 300hp. Mazworx offers a kit to use the 300zx 5 speed too. With long tube headers it's seriously the best sounding engine I've ever heard.

Or what about the 960s inline 6?

Archived