Volvospeed Forums

Gold Membership Carlisle Bonus Offer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Chuck I meant to tell you, I went to upgrade and got to PayPal and the fee was still the same as if I never had my lifetime supporting membership. I can pm you if you would rather that... Thanks!

Same problem here :/ Would be cool with upgrading- not sure if I can do the 125 flat out though :(

Just got mine

BIg thanks to Midwest ABS on that. I suggest everyone check them out. They have new great new products coming soon for our cars.

Same problem here :/ Would be cool with upgrading- not sure if I can do the 125 flat out though :(

I can manually process. For some reason the IPN to paypal is not working anymore whenever an upgrade is tried. I am working on the issues with PP, but they are evolution slow. PM me if interested

so the scan gauge was a prize...?

i received mine and someone back at home opened it for me and said now i have two ard pulleys!!!!!! was i 153!?!?!?

Not sure, but there were more than one pulley. ARD always takes care of us you should know that :P

Not sure, but there were more than one pulley. ARD always takes care of us you should know that :P

awesome! maybe i will have a daily 850 to throw the 2nd one on soon!

so i spoke too soon! i just got my package!

freakin awesome! i got me one of those pulley's! hows this subway giftcard work?

and the front customs sheet said:

Logo Pulley

tshirt

Business cards

i was disappointed to not find a tshirt inside :(

Archived