Volvospeed Forums

Will Fix Abs/trac Controller

I need one repaired for my '98 w/TRACS. I'd prefer to not be without it for a week though. PM me if you can accomodate this.

I've got a working one out of a 1998 S70 T5 with TRACS that I'd be happy to sell for $125 shipped. That's what Victor Rocha was charging for repairs.

Suspended

I've got a working one out of a 1998 S70 T5 with TRACS that I'd be happy to sell for $125 shipped. That's what Victor Rocha was charging for repairs.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not looking to go over $100 shipped. I could probably find one used in a junkyard for $50 or less if I ever actually looked.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not looking to go over $100 shipped. I could probably find one used in a junkyard for $50 or less if I ever actually looked.

ebay has guys that do it for under $100

search for item 230272775916

thats where I got mine done about... 3 years ago.. no issues :)

Dude what the hell guys!

Do i come onto your for sale topics and say that i have a part for a different price? Nope!

Anyway, heres what i have to offer...

Send me your ABS unit and $50 dollars, I will do the rebuild and ship it back...

thats a f-ing awesome deal!

Dude what the hell guys!

Do i come onto your for sale topics and say that i have a part for a different price? Nope!

Send me your ABS unit and $50 dollars, I will do the rebuild and ship it back...

wow thats a damn good price, ill have to take you up on that in a few weeks.

Dude what the hell guys!

All I am offering is a used one for you or someone else when they need to swap theres out.

Might not be a bad deal for you to buy so you can do a quick turn around for eveyryone ;)

No Warranty

Ship it to me, i will rebuild it and then ship it back.

I'm not doing this to make a living off of it, I'm just trying to help anyone out that doesnt want to spend over $100 and doesnt have the know how to rebuild it themselves!

Obviously I'm not going to totally screw someone here, im a reasonable person and im a regular VS member.

No Warranty

I'm not doing this to make a living off of it, I'm just trying to help anyone out that doesnt want to spend over $100 and doesnt have the know how to rebuild it themselves!

Obviously I'm not going to totally screw someone here, im a reasonable person and im a regular VS member.

I might send my spare one to you to fix then when mine goes just swap it in .

PM me your address :)

Dude what the hell guys!

You're not a vendor.

No Warranty

Rebuild it? You mean, resolder it? ;)

Archived