Volvospeed Forums

Gentlemen Behold!

Seagrams

Hey Guys,

I've been away for a while, just getting done with my busy season at work (have a couple more ridiculous rides i drove for some articles i wrote to post up for your ogling pleasure when i get the chance :D) so I've finally just been getting back to VS.

In any case, I was at work today, mucking around on the internet killing time and I stumbled across something so incredible, I had to share it! I highly recommend it be pinned in every maintenance section. I found it on a branch of the community.discovery.com website called Turbo in their user how-to automotive forums, so if they have it up publicly, i can't believe it's illegal to share!

It's essentially a complete automotive guide for just about any make model and year car (i've only checked out the Volvo 850 section) INCLUDING factory service bulletins, repair procedures, factory information and neat little technical tricks, labor estimates, part numbers etc etc etc.... It's basically an Automotive bible straight from the Volvo Gods. It even has Volvo's updated, brand specific oil recommendations, with diagrams and.... well check it out for yourself.

go to: http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.aspx?lp=...authtype=ip,uid

Login: auto

Password: mobile

The one thing I found however, is that in some sections when you click on the links it'll download a file with the extension .asp which I couldn't open on my Mac at work. Simply save it to your desktop and rename the file as a .pdf and voila!!! you're in business! It seems to me to be a cross of my chilton's manual (which is ok) and VADIS (which we all know is the sweetness). I'm so excited... i hope you all are too! (so many of the recent questions i've seen in this section could have been answered by a quick visit to this site).

Oh and N00bs, you're welcome :lol:

Enjoy guys!!!

Archived