Volvospeed Forums

E55 Bi-xenon Hid Retrofit Kit

Serge

This is going on eBay for $400 BIN, but I'll sell it to someone here for $350 + shipping!

Everything you need to retrofit your headlights to OEM Bi-xenon. I'll throw in a free pair of small shrouds from a range rover HSE. The shrouds in the photo are not the ones you will be receiving, but slightly similar ones instead.

What you get:

* 2 Hella E55 Bi-Xenon D2S Projectors

* 2 Hella Gen4 Ballasts

* 2 Hella Gen4 Ignitors

* 2 OSRAM Xenarc 66040 D2S Xenon Bulbs

* Wire harnesses

PICS:

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

Free bump and question for ya. Is there any difference b/t the E55 setup and the setup found in an E500, for example? I always see E55 setups for sale, but rarely those from similar models. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?

Oh yeah, and I'm not really interested... already got the bi-xenon thing covered :) .

Free bump and question for ya. Is there any difference b/t the E55 setup and the setup found in an E500, for example? I always see E55 setups for sale, but rarely those from similar models. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?

Oh yeah, and I'm not really interested... already got the bi-xenon thing covered :) .

Nope, no difference at all. The reason they are called the E55 is because they were first seen on the E55s. These are actually from a Range Rover HSE, which use the same ones. Even the Nissan Maximas with projectors use the same ones.

although i'm sure it's worth it, this is a very expensive kit.

Compared to a $80 drop in kit, this is much more expensive. The projectors themselves go for around $130, add $150/each for the ballasts and the bulbs are basically being thrown in free (which are another $50 on eBay).

But yes, it's worth it :)

Archived