Volvospeed Forums

320mm Brake Upgrade

C70Jeo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you post pics of the setup I will gladly and sincerely apologize. Right now I have to honestly say that I doubt you have a set. If you do, my hat will be in my hand.

Gary

PS- I am in the Hampton Inn in Plantation now thru friday afternoon if you want me to take pics with my blackberry.

Find it funny that you guys are doubting the word of someone who's been a member of this board for over seven years. Know that doesn't mean much, but he's not a total n00b.

Its not that I am doubting .

I have tried to buy the total kit 2-3 times already and ran into the same problem

The braket for the calipers is not availbe .

Thats the reason I posted exaclty what I got from Don yesterday .

You cant buy the bracket , it doesnt come with the calipers.

And for the price why waste your time you can get the porsche kit for cheaper.

And have 330m rotors and a much better braking system .

To me it just seems like a waste of money

Find it funny that you guys are doubting the word of someone who's been a member of this board for over seven years. Know that doesn't mean much, but he's not a total n00b.

I reckon it goes back to who vo ted [or not] for g w bu sch] WHO can yu trust ? BTW We got shod of our " DEP UTY SHERR IFF", but your man invited him over to give him an award for removing innocent civil ians.....PLEASE,CAN YOU KEEP HIM ???? He is only little....Maybe g w bu sch could get him to lick up the dribble when retired at the taxpayers expense and living LARGE! on your taxes...Whoops! Sorry ! Off topic. I talked XYZ RACING into sending me some 6 piston 330mm fronts but have not followed it up...Lack of $2-3000 AUD ...But they WILL get cheaper as from ASIA..look at xyzracing cant be ef-ed looking up the site as its been 36-44 degrees celcius/20-27 overnight.The sun was lika blowtorch today. I am working construction - welding/installing stainless steel for a sugar refinery in the heart of Melbourne by the river where the sugar boats dock. Best site in the state and best money in the country ! Whoooee. Bit HOT here though....BTW You Guys,good luck with the new regime...If yu like it or not you are getting new era [ hopefully] and if you didnt vote you have no SAY ! Well done though and Wellcome to the new world we all need to embrace....whatever that means... LesM.

I reckon it goes back to who vo ted [or not] for g w bu sch] WHO can yu trust ? BTW We got shod of our " DEP UTY SHERR IFF", but your man invited him over to give him an award for removing innocent civil ians.....PLEASE,CAN YOU KEEP HIM ???? He is only little....Maybe g w bu sch could get him to lick up the dribble when retired at the taxpayers expense and living LARGE! on your taxes...Whoops! Sorry ! Off topic. I talked XYZ RACING into sending me some 6 piston 330mm fronts but have not followed it up...Lack of $2-3000 AUD ...But they WILL get cheaper as from ASIA..look at xyzracing cant be ef-ed looking up the site as its been 36-44 degrees celcius/20-27 overnight.The sun was lika blowtorch today. I am working construction - welding/installing stainless steel for a sugar refinery in the heart of Melbourne by the river where the sugar boats dock. Best site in the state and best money in the country ! Whoooee. Bit HOT here though....BTW You Guys,good luck with the new regime...If yu like it or not you are getting new era [ hopefully] and if you didnt vote you have no SAY ! Well done though and Wellcome to the new world we all need to embrace....whatever that means... LesM.

Dude, put down the pipe.

what kind of "sugar" are you refining? Columbian?

Archived