Volvospeed Forums

Texas Crew Spring Break Bash 2009

HtownTurboBrick

Spring Break Bash Ver. 4.0 went off this weekend without a hitch and by all accounts was a much greater success then I had ever planned on it being. Besides the stupid texas weather doing what it does best and bringing a late winter blast when days prior reached the mid 30's the event started on friday night with lows in the 40's and rain. By saturday when the real festivities got rolling it was at least a high in the 60's and cloudy but thankfully no rain. Making the meet nearly perfect. I was way too busy trying to keep everyone organized and everything on track to take pictures myself, but here are pictures that have been posted on the TVC board and pb album so far.

These were posted by member CJ_940 from the meet start point before our hour and a half cruise thru the hill country.

VCOA_SA003.jpg

VCOA_SA005.jpg

VCOA_SA006.jpg

VCOA_SA007.jpg

VCOA_SA008.jpg

VCOA_SA009.jpg

VCOA_SA010.jpg

VCOA_SA011.jpg

VCOA_SA012.jpg

VCOA_SA013.jpg

VCOA_SA014.jpg

VCOA_SA015.jpg

VCOA_SA017.jpg

VCOA_SA018.jpg

VCOA_SA019.jpg

VCOA_SA020.jpg

VCOA_SA021.jpg

VCOA_SA022.jpg

VCOA_SA023.jpg

VCOA_SA024.jpg

VCOA_SA025.jpg

VCOA_SA026.jpg

VCOA_SA027.jpg

VCOA_SA028.jpg

VCOA_SA029.jpg

VCOA_SA030.jpg

VCOA_SA031.jpg

VCOA_SA032.jpg

VCOA_SA034.jpg

Yay someone took a picture of my car! :lol:

VCOA_SA035.jpg

VCOA_SA036.jpg

VCOA_SA037.jpg

VCOA_SA038.jpg

VCOA_SA039.jpg

VCOA_SA040.jpg

VCOA_SA041.jpg

VCOA_SA042.jpg

VCOA_SA044.jpg

VCOA_SA046.jpg

VCOA_SA047.jpg

VCOA_SA048.jpg

VCOA_SA050.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part II

these were posted by member DJ Echo, also the local member who did all the hustling to bring this meet together. This is at pre cruise spot and the cruise halfway point turnaround before we headed back to the park for the bbq and VCOA dealings.

CIMG0930.jpg

CIMG0931.jpg

CIMG0934.jpg

CIMG0935.jpg

CIMG0937.jpg

CIMG0939.jpg

CIMG0940.jpg

CIMG0941.jpg

Yay my car again!

VCOA_SA060.jpg

more pictures to come!!

Cool meet! lol Jon, I like what you did to your car hahaha looks sweet :lol:. That white V70 looks pretty good with Hydras too! Hmmmmm......

lol thanks i got bored and painted my perfos time attack white :lol: i figured 3/4 of ppl would/will hate it but i just wanted to do something different with em...18" team dynamics are lined up for my car anyways, so i'll rock these for now and I like em, so eff the haters ;)

Cool meet! lol Jon, I like what you did to your car hahaha looks sweet :lol:. That white V70 looks pretty good with Hydras too! Hmmmmm......

haha, that is mine. It's the only non bent set of wheels I had to make the trip without rattling my teeth out. They kinda look goofy, but at the same time, kinda different. They rub bad though

As I said in my other meet I think the meet went excellently and we had a great time. Lots of great people and some really nice cars (like the only 2 manual 2000 V70Rs in the country...and their creator lol) turned out for the meet...I don't think it could have went any better. Y'all put a ton of work into the meet and it really shows!

Great job John, Echo, etc. we really had a great time.

I'll post my photos here when I get back home.

Nick

Archived