Volvospeed Forums

Installed My Eurosport Stage Ii Tune And Mbc

2 words...

Totally Rad*

*I'm 35, and the feeling I had after doing the install made me feel 18 again...hence the term Rad being used...

What a difference this has made, on so many levels:

Butt Dyno - Through the roof

Throttle response - Absolutely amazing

Smile on my face - Ear to ear

Front Tire(s) - Soon to be dead

Tune is set up for 18psi, but until I have my wideband installed I'm erring on the side of caution and leaving it at 15psi, and at that, it's amazing...that and with my 16t I'm fairly certain that I'm at or near it's max already. But that is soooooo fine with me! It's obvious my BCV was on it's last legs anyway, prior to the tune, so I'm seeing a huge difference in the throttle response and spool...I say it again...RAD.

This is the MBC:(mine's a touch different as you will see in the crappy cell phone pics below)

http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp...;product=FMUNOS

3368334769_e36afb6ccd.jpg

3369159606_77439f8074.jpg

Install was a snap, fastest HP upgrade I've ever done...20 mins...for what....40-60hp more?...dyno in a month will tell.

I'll get some pictures over the weekend of the MBC install as it looks perfect.

Current set up:

95 T5-R (Auto for now)

16t

3"dp with sport Cat

2.5 Eurosport cat back

MSD ignition from IPD

Forgemotorsport MBC @ 15psi

Eurosport Stage II ECU updgrade

IPD Short Ram Intake

Eurosport Rip Kit

Bring on the one tire fire!!

Pic of the car for the hell of it:

3264071305_014b27606b_b.jpg

Sounds like fun....need to buy parts now :lol:

hehe...yes...very fun...

I love modern cars...I spent 10K getting my old 245, (which I loved, so don't get me wrong), from 140whp stock to 220whp...or $125 per whp

with this, I spent, I dunno $500 on a full stage 0, then, $750 for the tune and MBC, so round up to $1300 for probably an extra 50whp...or $26 per whp

Now I know it's like comparing apples to oranges, but it's still a fun compare...and the 850 is so DDable compared to where I had put the 245...

did I say I love my car?

Looks like it's now time to address suspension. A set of IPD sways would be nice.

Couldn't agree more...IPD garage sale in May, it's on my hit list...

I've done everything else to the suspension, it's currently running the Koni FSD's and Eibach kit from eurosport, and all the bushings replaced, and camber bolts...so for now, all that's missing are those bars...

I'm also pretty sure big brakes are on the horizon before I do the manual swap...

did I say I love my car?

Love is a person that always upgrades their car but a person who does the upgrades themselves is a passionate craftsmen :lol:

We are all craftsmen

I've done everything else to the suspension, it's currently running the Koni FSD's and Eibach kit from eurosport, and all the bushings replaced, and camber bolts...so for now, all that's missing are those bars...

I'm also pretty sure big brakes are on the horizon before I do the manual swap...

I think he was being sneaky and referring to the set of IPD sways he has f/s. ;) :lol:

Who are you running Rica?

Very nice car!

Definitely do the BBK - it'll prepare you for when you upgrade your turbo :D

Archived