Volvospeed Forums

Vcoa Vermont Chapter?

Ken Secor

Seeing lots of Volvos on the road in Vermont, and enjoying my newest ride (2008 V70)just as much as the others, I thought I'd join the VT chapter. The only problem being, there isn't one :huh:

I've fooled around on Swedespeed, dropped in over here a few times and contacted George and Trish @ VCOA in NJ. After writing a few snail-mails as well as lots of mails, we have over 30 Vermonters interested in forming a chapter.

If you live in Vermont, and have any interest, I'd love to hear from you. BTW, Mark Levy, for those who know of him, replied to an email of mine - suggesting I mine this site for people from Vermont.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ken Secor

Seeing lots of Volvos on the road in Vermont, and enjoying my newest ride (2008 V70)just as much as the others, I thought I'd join the VT chapter. The only problem being, there isn't one :huh:

I've fooled around on Swedespeed, dropped in over here a few times and contacted George and Trish @ VCOA in NJ. After writing a few snail-mails as well as lots of mails, we have over 30 Vermonters interested in forming a chapter.

If you live in Vermont, and have any interest, I'd love to hear from you. BTW, Mark Levy, for those who know of him, replied to an email of mine - suggesting I mine this site for people from Vermont.

Guest Ken Secor

It's been almost two months. Today I received two emails suggesting our requirement of having 12 signed applicants for a Vermont Chapter of VCOA has materialized. I have not received the actual signed apps., but suspect it is a fait a'compli.

Thanks to those who helped.

Should anyone else from Vermont want to sign up, we may have a local club after all. :rolleyes:

Archived