Volvospeed Forums

Fs::::ipd Dual Exhaust, Oem Wheel Locks And More

Guest gdog16 for another V70R owner

Guest gdog16 for another V70R owner

I have a used IPD Dual Exhaust for sale. Fits V70R and V70 XC 1998-2000. System has been used for about 18 months. It's in great condition. There is one small dent in the right hand muffler from a bonehead move I made removing the system from my car. It's not visable when the system is installed. Easy installation, takes about 1-1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined person. The sound is deeper but not too loud. Combined with a K & N filter, it makes a nice improvement. I have a clean used K & N filter that I will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Im selling the exhaust because I've already sold the car with the standard exhaust. $400.00

I also have a set of OEM wheel locks. $25.00

PIAA H1 XTRA bulbs (pair) to fit fog lamps. Brand new in sealed package $40.00

Please contact me at gfriedellatmndotrrdotcom repalce "at" with @ and "dot" with . or reply here with your email.

Thanks,

Gary

(posted by greg aka gdogg16, helpin a brotha out!)

Guest Guest_krcrowe_*

I have a used IPD Dual Exhaust for sale. Fits V70R and V70 XC 1998-2000. System has been used for about 18 months. It's in great condition. There is one small dent in the right hand muffler from a bonehead move I made removing the system from my car. It's not visable when the system is installed. Easy installation, takes about 1-1.5 hours for a mechanically inclined person. The sound is deeper but not too loud. Combined with a K & N filter, it makes a nice improvement. I have a clean used K & N filter that I will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Im selling the exhaust because I've already sold the car with the standard exhaust. $400.00

I also have a set of OEM wheel locks. $25.00

PIAA H1 XTRA bulbs (pair) to fit fog lamps. Brand new in sealed package $40.00

Please contact me at gfriedellatmndotrrdotcom repalce "at" with @ and "dot" with . or reply here with your email.

Thanks,

Gary

(posted by greg aka gdogg16, helpin a brotha out!)

Oh... nvmd... I thought you were infering that you didn't post that and that they were using your name. <=== I'm a bit tired. Sorry. :monkey:

Yeah, im just helping another V70R owner, I thought it was a great deal for both the wheel locks and the exhaust.

Archived