Volvospeed Forums

Viva Performance Discount?

s60wot

Thanks! That says enough.I guess he's happier with big margins on a few items rather than building a good base of happy repeat purchasers. So, it looks like I buy the Carbon Fiber strut brace from EST rather than his Ultra racing bar. Too bad, I buy a lot of aftermarket stuff.

You're certainly welcome to send an e-mail to him and ask about discounts to the VS forum. Perhaps some very minor reminder that there is a market here? Though I think he'll get a chuckle when you ask him for a sub 10% discount, and be reminded of how he thinks VS is a bunch of cheap skates. :lol: Apparently he isn't aware of how current commerce works, sales discounts etc, but that's ok.

im gonna say its worth asking on any purchase if theres any room on the price for a VS member, when i was working out a deal with george i told him i was from VS asked me my user name and dropped the price a little. Not saying it will happen but its worth a shot.

I am not sure his current attitude towards Volvoseed. That said if he has something you want, that should not stop you from getting it. I am not sure he has anything that cannot be had cheaper from else where, but if there is interest I will approach him about a discount. Maybe Mike can do an end run with V70R?

• 1 month later...

Little bump ..

Was about to place an order for two sets of 10 mm spacers with Viva (came up first on a google search) then remembered we had a coupon code with Eurosporttuning and found this thread.

EST had the same spacers (cheaper) and extended lugs, cheaper shipping (from canada, go figure), and then a discount with the VOLVOSPEED coupon code.

Saved me $100.00 over Viva.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunate update.

The EST spacers were not true when fitted to the Thors I have for the S60, and all wobbled noticeably compared to another standard spacer fitted to the wheels to test.

I will be contacting EST tomorrow and see what they are willing to do, and will update in the review section.

What bore did you order? Sounds like you need the shims to convert center bore. In the mean time if you want to use them still install the wheel but do not tighten the bolts. Spin the wheel then tighten the bolts. This will do a decent job centering the wheel. Back when rims were bolt centric not hub centric you had to do this with all wheels.

Ordered the standard bore I assume? No other option or details as the spacers I ordered should be hub and bore centric, right?

http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VLS-762-204&Category_Code=VL-S60-su

There are several sizes Volvo uses. I have no clue what those were meant for. Were they in the 850 section or something? Just IM Frank.

The bore for both the Thor wheels and the S60 hub is 65.1mm, which is what the spacers from EST were supposed to be. I called EST and they are allowing me to return the spacers I purchased from them.

Another :tup: for EST.

Archived