Volvospeed Forums

Get Your Volvospeed.com Decals

Ghost Shadow

UPDATE 02/16/2015: I no longer have access to a vinyl decal machine. I am limited to what i have in stock. I will no longer be making these once its gone, its gone.

Get your Volvospeed decals here! No need to wait for the next group buy, you can get all the info here. Just read this first post, heck you dont even have to log in.

Order it when ever you feel like it, when you are drunk, order it hungover, order it naked, order it when you are doing it, hell order it when you are sleeping....Just do it and put it on your car, your laptop, or where ever it can stick. Show the world you are a member of the best Volvo Site out there. Honestly, what site even comes close to Volvospeed.com?

Click on the video below to see what you are getting done by me!
th_VID_20111103_124228-1.jpg

Small Colors Still available in limited quantities

• Red
  • Black
  • black carbon fiber
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • White
  • faux carbon fiber white
  • white reflective
  • Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Light Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Purple

Large i have in a few colors, PM me before you order.

Options

• Large 40" are commonly for windshields
  • Medium 20"
  • Small 9" Fits D pillars on sedans

Pricing

• Large $15
  • Medium $10
  • Small $4

Shipping

Medium and Large will go in a USPS flat rate box $7 for Continental USA, Canada is $15, UK its $17. this can fit what ever i can stuff into it.

Small and XCFORUMS will go in a Legal Letter size envelope $1 can fit 8 small decals in one envelope or 4 xcforums in one envelope

Order Example:

• If you want 2 small and 1 large, it would be $15 + $4 + $4 + $7 shipping = $30
  • If you want 4 small, your order will be $4 x 4pcs + $1 shipping = $17

PAYMENT via Paypal:

gshadow325 at verizon dot net dont forget to include your address just in case in the notes section AND USER/MEMBER NAME

Please put your order in the notes. I will try and ship the flat rate boxes on the next earliest day i can get to the post office. Orders for smalls only, i can give it to my mailman the next available business day.

pictures shamelessly stolen from danny's thread
IMG_0006.jpg
DSC03431.jpg
DSC03394.jpg

Bottom picture shows small and Medium stickers
IMG_20111103_175427.jpg
IMG_20111103_175438.jpg
IMG_20111103_175501.jpg
IMG_20111103_123110.jpg
IMG_20111103_092108.jpg
IMG_20111103_092129.jpg

these are very limited run, when they are gone they gone. only small size $5

reflective white for the flag part and volvospeed.com in GOLD
IMG_20111103_150747.jpg
IMG_20111103_150759.jpg
IMG_20111103_150751.jpg

added reflective white...flash and no flash picture to show reflectiveness
IMG_20111110_140216.jpg
IMG_20111110_140230.jpg

Edited by Ghost Shadow
  • Upvote 4

Are these gonna be available long-term or just for a short while? When we order, do we have to wait for you to compile a list then have them made then have them shipped, or are you making them yourself and in turn, when they're purchased, you cut them and send them out?

Are these gonna be available long-term or just for a short while? When we order, do we have to wait for you to compile a list then have them made then have them shipped, or are you making them yourself and in turn, when they're purchased, you cut them and send them out?

long term, no rush to do it.

International shipping available? (UK)

If so, I'm in for a few small ones.

i dont know how much it costs to send it.

PM me with what you want and your address and i will look up the cost. would not think it will cost too much more.

Can I order some and get a pink one made for the wife by the vinyl department upstairs without anyone getting upset at me?

You'll to PM a moderator to get permission and then they have to approve the design, etc. I had to go through it a couple times when I got MWC stickers made.