Volvospeed Forums

F C P Discount Changes

Che'_Moderator

Volvospeed members still will get 10% off all orders at http://fcpeuro.com with coupon code Volvospeed10 and free shipping if the order is over 99 dollars. In addition supporting members will receive an additional 5% off as well as free shipping on orders over 99 dollars. So in short supporting members now get 15% off at FCP as well as free shipping if the order is over $99. Happy New Year, and thank you again to FCP!

• Upvote 4

It is good to know Scott, Mike and the rest of the FCP crew is still looking out for us. Definitely still my #1 Volvo place, and love that they support our community.

Thank you FCP!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Discount code does not work anymore??????????????

Volvospeed members still will get 10% off all orders at http://fcpeuro.com with coupon code Volvospeed10 and free shipping if the order is over 99 dollars. In addition supporting members will receive an additional 5% off as well as free shipping on orders over 99 dollars. So in short supporting members now get 15% off at FCP as well as free shipping if the order is over $99. Happy New Year, and thank you again to FCP!

Do you have the new code? the Volvospeed10 is not working anymore?

Well what he wrote is a little confusig (it could be either). But from personal experience I haven't had the VS discount work on any order under $99. On the orders I place over $99 I've gotten the discount.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never gotten the discount on an order under $99.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.