Volvospeed Forums

I ordered an HID kit from them, almost 2 weeks ago, and was charged for the kit exactly a week ago and the order status is still "awaiting shipment""

Has anybody else had a problem with Viva Performance? I ordered my sport springs from them but it's been years since.

Hes probably waiting on them to arrive on the boat. George is very slow, but usually comes through. Agreed, they have been around a decent amount of time. They are at least as reliable as VMS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries man. I had a similar problem when I ordered my HIDs from Viva. I ordered some other items at the same time and got a big ol box a few days later. To my dismay I didnt see the HIDs in there. I was like "WTF?". Unfortunately it was I think Friday when I got the order in so I couldnt get ahold of Viva till Monday. And like a dick I left an email and a phone message stating that I was unsatisfied with my order not being filled and that I wanted a refund immediately, I mean they gave me a copy of the pick ticket from the warehouse that showed who pulled the order and that it was finished and shipped, and I was like "hell no this sht aint right". Well Viva contacted me on Monday and told me to sit tight, theyre on the way, had to order and ship from a China? supplier. Needless to say I felt bad for jumping the gun and low and behold my lights were at my house a few days later. Theyre on the car now and I love em...

Seriously, dont worry, they will come...

Thank you fudge brownie. I didn't think I was being impatient. I got an email back from George today, after sending a follow up email.

"Thanks for your email. I have just sent a note to our distributor who was going to drop ship this order directly to your address. We placed the order with them several weeks ago but have not yet seen a tracking number for your package come through in our email, which is why your order is still “Awaiting shipment”. There is a possibility that they were able to mail out your order but forgot to email us your tracking number. I will keep you informed as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks in advance for your continued patience."

I'm just happy I recieved a response and George is doing something about it. Maybe there was a problem with email last time I sent one? Not sure. What matters is they're doing something about it now. Good deal.

Thank you fudge brownie. I didn't think I was being impatient. I got an email back from George today, after sending a follow up email.

"Thanks for your email. I have just sent a note to our distributor who was going to drop ship this order directly to your address. We placed the order with them several weeks ago but have not yet seen a tracking number for your package come through in our email, which is why your order is still “Awaiting shipment”. There is a possibility that they were able to mail out your order but forgot to email us your tracking number. I will keep you informed as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks in advance for your continued patience."

I'm just happy I recieved a response and George is doing something about it. Maybe there was a problem with email last time I sent one? Not sure. What matters is they're doing something about it now. Good deal.

I wonder if he gets them from DDM Tuning LOL

2 weeks, ZERO uninitiated communication (like: That shits back-ordered, gonna be a few weeks), ZERO replies to requests for status from the vendor....

And hes being impatient?

I was actually referring to the post above mine not the OPs post..I thought I had quoted it but I posted from my iPhone and the quote didn't seem to work.

Sorry OP..I agree, 2 weeks with no response is not acceptable

Archived