Volvospeed Forums

New Aluminum Lock Knob Sale

Brushed Aluminum Door Knobs (Pins)

This is a new sale for Version 2.0 of the Aluminum Lock Knobs. New Knobs come with a nylon core for easy installation. Those who posted on the original ad are still marked down for orders, so don't worry about posting a new order here. This new ad displays the improvements and new features. Lock Knobs are fabricated to be flush when locked although they can be made longer if you do not want them flush.

(added-5/18) I will be plasticizing the exterior of the Aluminum with a synthetic liquid. This lacquer will have a clear finish.

Price for a set of 4 = $27.

Engraved set of 4 = $35

Engraved set of 5 = $42

Price for a set of 2 = $17.

Engraved set of 2 = $25

I can do both an outline of the R and a filled in (with the engraver) version. I can also do the S70, V70, 850 logo, etc. in the Volvo font as seen below. I can engrave anything pretty much if you just send me the image file of what you want engraved. Pictures of engravings below are not on finished product, but are an example of what the engraving looks like.

Prices include shipping to Contingent US.

Please reply on this forum to reserve a set. Once I have a set done, I will PM each of you in order

and get payment from you. I prefer paypal, but will also take checks, though that will take much longer.

If anyone has any problems with the knobs, I will work with you to resolve any problems.

1st picture - R engraved, outline style

2nd picture - R engraved, engraver filled in all space in the middle

3rd picture - S70 Outline - I can do anything in this font including 850

4th/5th picture - examples of custom engravings done

83191533_0d0c563a37.jpg83191532_a9bfa7970e.jpg83191535_6c5e78e9bd.jpg

83191537_20049d5c92.jpg83191531_d92b598199.jpg

engraveopt.jpgengraveopt2.jpg

Knobswithnylon_1.jpgKnobswithnylon_2.jpg

Knobswithnylon_4.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom,

So for those of us who have already paid a while ago, will ours' be sent out first?

They look great, patiently waiting, if you want to fill them in that would be great, but I can do it myself if needed.

Thanx,

Brad :)

Tom,

So for those of us who have already paid a while ago, will ours' be sent out first? 

They look great, patiently waiting, if you want to fill them in that would be great, but I can do it myself if needed.

Thanx,

Brad :)

Yep, expecially those who paid. I will jsut take the order from the old page. Everyone will get the new ones. That is why it is taking so long. I am sure you will be pleased!

is it possible to have NON-flushed versions as well?

edit: DOH! i just read it can!

i'd like them done so that when LOCKED they are this height

Knobswithnylon_1.jpg

set of 4 NON engraved (for my non-R-ness)

and how about shipping to the lonly canadians up north?

Archived