Volvospeed Forums

Do Polls Work

Che'_Moderator

Polls work  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually do poles for all the mods I consider (except the V90 rear wiper). It works for me, since I follow the democratic process and abide by the popular vote. Plus, it gives me ammunition when I get flamed for my mods. I can say, "you voted for it."

That's cool and all Jeremy but who cares what people do or want on there cars, I would never put something on my car because other people polled me to. Besides you Mervlo looks sweet and it's totally different then any other and you did that on your own, not by what others said was cool, otherwise you'd remove those eyebrows.

I actually do poles for all the mods I consider (except the V90 rear wiper). It works for me, since I follow the democratic process and abide by the popular vote. Plus, it gives me ammunition when I get flamed for my mods. I can say, "you voted for it."

really? I ussualy use the opposite of the vote as a good indicator of which way to go.

Archived