Volvospeed Forums

Sister's New 6g Celica (not Quite A Volvo But Still Very Cool)

TCSchwa

Hey Guys,

Thought you might like to see my 17 year old sister's new ride. It's not quite my 850 but it's pretty cool B) . Dad picked it up off of Ebay wrecked for 2000 bucks. The damage was only skin deep so he built it back up. Somewhere along the process of buying a new hood, fenders, and bumpers he picked up a set of 18" Projekt Two wheels, a subtle ground effects kit, and some lowering springs. He's looking into a new exhaust and maybe.....maybe a turbo somewhere down the line.

lowered%20celica.jpg

Whoa there carson...hormones going crazzzy!

-MIKE D

:P My doctor says it's normal for my voice to drop at this time in my life, and for me to be feeling weird... :ph34r:

Just kidding, but a girl driving a car like that has gotta be pretty cute :D

Hey Guys,

Thought you might like to see my 17 year old sister's new ride. It's not quite my 850 but it's pretty cool B) . Dad picked it up off of Ebay wrecked for 2000 bucks. The damage was only skin deep so he built it back up. Somewhere along the process of buying a new hood, fenders, and bumpers he picked up a set of 18" Projekt Two wheels, a subtle ground effects kit, and some lowering springs. He's looking into a new exhaust and maybe.....maybe a turbo somewhere down the line.

lowered%20celica.jpg

Looks like your dad did a great job fixing up the car. Would you happen to have any before pictures?

Guys, I'm glad you like the car.... I won't be posting pics of my little sister anywhere on here :angry: . Sorry. I should have a before pic by tomorrow night. The server that he has it posted on is down for the weekend.

projektwo wheels on a Toyota????????????

The wheels came off a Volkswagen Jetta and fit perfectly. Who woulda thought?

Archived