Volvospeed Forums

Gas Prices In Your Town

FINN

What is everyone paying and where?

I looked at the pump today and it said $2.25!! Its insane for this location. Im sure many of you have greater prices in the larger cities.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually bigger cities have lower prices, due to mass transportation. Atlanta's prices are insanely low compared to the ones in KY here. Mine is $2.06pg today for 93 octane at Kroger, Shell runs a bit more. Spent $15 and took my needle from below 2gal. clear up to 9gal. :angry:

~Lee

Guest Guest

Hmm, for the regular stuff its either about $2.10 across the street from me, or I can go 10 miles up into the next state (Mass, im in RI (anyone else around here? Im in Bristol, Seekonk/Swansee/Rehobeth are all quite close)) and get it for a bit cheaper. I caught it at $1.92 and filled all the way up for just a hair over $30, and know its just going to get worse as time goes by.

Was $1.95 for regular. Slight drop in performance on the bottom end (throttle not as quick to respond (not the throttle itself but thats the feeling)) but I have to try again tomorow morning before its 90*F out to make sure that wasn't the problem. ;)

Was over $2.10 for 93 which I usually get - I was scared to look at the third digit. :ph34r:

the gas prices make me faster? its b/c i am only filling up when its really cheap, so i am always about 50km from empty tank. Worst thing is that if i use 94/95 octane i cant really put my foot down all the time. Example: at 230km/h I find that 1/4 tank is used in 10min? do you find this odd?

gas prices are so insane...

some stations don't have space to fit the extra digit

so it becomes 01.9 cents a litre or something

damnit

i'm paying nearly 60-70CAD dollars for ONE tank of gas.

this blows

i don't even want to brake the car anymore cause it uses gas to accelerate when i'm stopped

Archived