Volvospeed Forums

2006 Northwest Crew Meet

the underlørd

Ok guys, we haven't had a meet in seattle proper in a loong time.

So... January 22nd (sunday) let's get ready to rumble.

Meet up at Northgate Mall, in the Nordstroms parking lot (the usual place) at 10AM.

Kick it there for a while, then let's go eat at the Ram over in U Villiage, say around 12, then hit up Magnuson Park (where Carson takes all his pics)... Same place we had the last huge Seattle meet at.

I don't want to hear ANY excuses why you can't come. I'd really like to see at least 20+ cars there, I've put the word out to the kids, lets' pimp this meet big. All you new guys, you need to come and meet everyone, and get a good feel for what we're all about. I want 100% effort on this, come just for pictures, come for the whole thing.. we always have so much fun at our meets. Canada guys, let's get a good showing, Mike and Dan, really try to get some of the non-regulars to come. I want links to this thread in ALL signatures by the end of the week. We've had some challenges to our crew supremacy, let's show all the forum what the NWC is about and really get a great meet in January.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know im always down!!! but i love how at the last meet you were like lets take a break for awhile! and now you cant wait can you! haha

spead the word bitch@s tell every one and bring women of questionable morals. guys!

Archived