Volvospeed Forums

Turbo Vacuum Hoses Going To Bcs

I have my hoses on according to the dots on the BCS and the way they were before I change them but in this pic thats been around hose #19 on mine goes to the top and not the bottom and the bottom hose in this diagram goes to the top of my BCS. Whats up here? The diagram hoses are reversed..Is this an error in the diagram...The 2nd pic is what I went off and the decal is under the hood.

Thanks

Vacuumlines.jpg

TurboVacuumhoses.jpg

yellow = wastegate

red = turbo/compressor

blue = air intake

The picture under the hood is mounted sideways man, unlike the volvo parts program that's mounted vertically.

On my BCS:

Yellow is top = Hose goes to Wastegate

Blue is middle = Hose goes to air iintake

Red is bottom = Hose goes to Turbo compressor

The first pic is not the same as mine then. Its reverse

glad to see the diagrams helping.

Honestly, that diagram does NOT clearly illustrate where the red and yellow lines go. It gets real vague right there at the turbo and wastegate area. Its like a person that knew nothing about it made the drawing from some Swede's notes on a wet napkin.

Honestly, that diagram does NOT clearly illustrate where the red and yellow lines go. It gets real vague right there at the turbo and wastegate area. Its like a person that knew nothing about it made the drawing from some Swede's notes on a wet napkin.

10% smarter Miles... that's all you need bro.

Archived