Volvospeed Forums

Set (4) Of 17" Titan Wheels For Sale...

love em or hate em, I have 4 17" Titans available in chrome finish. These were the wheels that were mounted on the car when I purchased it. All are free of curb rash, but one has a slight bend on the inner lip (see picture below).

The chrome is in good shape on the outside surfaces of the wheels (as can be seen in the pics). I cleaned them up with just soap and water when the tires were dismounted, so for the more fastidious some good chrome polish will make them look quite sharp. There are some spots with oxidation on the inside wells of the wheels as can been seen one of the pics.

The photos

wheels1b.jpg

wheels2b.jpg

wheels3b.jpg

wheels4a.jpg

The bend

wheels5b.jpg

This was the bend from another angle, but it is hard to see. Also you can see the oxidation spot.

wheels6b.jpg

This is when they were mounted on my car. They fill out the fenders pretty well with a 45 series tire

wheels.jpg

I'm asking $675 plus shipping (estimated between $17-33 per wheel for UPS Ground within the US depending on which coast you are on). Payment by check or Paypal ( please remember the 3% fee added to the total if you use paypal). Please PM or email me at Thezeroone-at-juno-dot-com if interested. I realize that the anti-chomites on this board may take unkindly to those interested, so the names of all interested parties will be kept strictly confidential. ;)

edit: I should add, the bend didn't in anyway effect the tires holding air, and I didn't even know it was there till the old tires were dismounted.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn, how hard is it to strip chrome? ;)

hehe I have no clue, but I figure these have to be somebody's cup of tea. I'm not a chrome fan, but these definitely stand out. I had a little misgiving when I was cleaning em up about selling just because they are fairly unique.

These will fit a big brake kit by EST right?

I'm not sure. I did a little searching, but came up with nothing. Maybe someone here can chime in on that.

edit: I think I remember Doug K had a porsche BBK with Titans on his T5-R

Oh and thanks guys for all the uh...erm...interest. Pras, you know Jags have the same bolt patern as volvo's right?? :lol:

These will fit a big brake kit by EST right?

They should work fine with the EST BBK, but that's because the rotors have a spacer built into the rotor hat to accomodate the 17" wheel and the higher offset.

If you were to do the Porsche Big Brake Kit that CJ (300+_T5R_855), then a 16.5mm spacer or something weird would be required to clear the calipers. Someone else feel free to jump in and help me on this topic?

Archived