Volvospeed Forums

Few Pix From Ne Meet

brick-a-brac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are some of my pictures...

driving down 84W on Thursday afternoon (my car's reflection against my brother's black R)

IPB Image

mmmmm...foood

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

hanging out, talking, eating...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

alot of cars in Travis' driveway

IPB Image

lining up for our drive

IPB Image

some self-gratification

IPB Image

Looks good guys. Who's nautic V70 awd is that with the TME exhaust?

Will's (BigWill)

Great time, thanks to all for coming out. Appreciate all the help e/t/c went off without a glitch, even Rod's emotional onion rolls :huh::lol:

Allways great to meet new faces and see a bunch of people coming together with the common intrest...

Snapped a few pics...

This buterfly loves crack....cracked bumpers...

IPB Image

Ready to roll...Can't even get 1/2 the cars in the pic :(

IPB Image

Again, can't see all the cars

IPB Image

Of course the obligatory "mirror" shot

IPB Image

Darn, I really missed out, nice pics, nice cars good food and good people by the looks :)

lol a bunch of people where asking "who's POOK" i think gregg shouted out "POOOOOOOKKK DOGGG" at one point to see if anyone looked up...

I also forgot to mention...driving John's Blue was really really nice...that CBV makes the experience priceless. ;)

Will's (BigWill)

Great time, thanks to all for coming out. Appreciate all the help e/t/c went off without a glitch, even Rod's emotional onion rolls :huh::lol:

...the onion rolls were heavenly. 'miami onion rolls' at your local Stop n Shop.

Mad props to Travis for sticking his hands on my intercooler after my hour long drive down to his house and saying "Its not even warm, theres like no heat soak."

Archived