Volvospeed Forums

Koni Fsd + Eibach Spring Kit

Greenchunks

Ok, so after speaking with Daryl at Shox.com, he said that he can make us a deal on a kit consisting of the brand New Koni FSD's shocks/struts and the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs. I have not personally used this setup but it seems like it is the best option out there right now aside from coilovers. The FSD's have gotten great reviews and I plan on putting this kit on my car in a month or two when I have the money. For now, I just want to help all you guys out getting a nice suspension.

The FSD's will not be in untill 9/20, that's September 20th so this is a pre-order.

What you will do is go here: https://ssl.shox.com/order/orderform_new.php

and fill out the orer form. For product put in Koni FSD+Eibach Pro-Kit and under price put 750$, I'm still hammering out final details but I asume then that he will add on shipping afterwards depending on zip code. Fill out all the other info as you normally would. Under the comments put in Volvospeed Group Buy, or Volvo Group Buy, or jsut something so that he knows what exactly the deal is with peoples arders and that they are part of the group buy. There is no minimum amount of people that need to participate, and the price will not go lower if more buy them, This price is already much lower than anywhere else that I have found them. If you have anyquestions feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer them or find out the answer.

Those who have ordered so far:

I. Greenchunks

2. InlineTurbo

3. Alvin

4. andres2882

update, shipping is not free, but to CA it was 15$ and to the East Coast was 25$

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, as far as money being in by, jsut place the order whenevr you want, but like I said, the FSD's will not be in until 9/20. As per the FSD's with lowering springs, here is a better formatted version of the article that Koni North America released: http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/ind...nter_1802.shtml

As per the drop, the eibach are rated at 1.2 inch drop all around on the S70's and 1.2/1.0 F/R on the 850's.

lowering springs are not ment to be used with the FSD. However eibach specifically made a set to work with the FSDs, so hopefully they will work.

Doesn't look like they made a special set, per say, for the FSD package. I read it as they're simply pairing the two as a package.

that is a really good deal for a spring, strut/shock set. only con is that there are minimal amount of reviews on them since they havnt really been released yet. looking forward to hearing more though
this is true, but the few reviews there are seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread :) I'm looking forward to mine to more I think about it.

Archived