Volvospeed Forums

Lots Of Stuff For Sale!

Gregg

I'm just cleaning up my garage and I found a bunch of stuff that I don't need, so here it is. All prices are cash/check/paypal and do not include shipping/handling. All s/h charges will be at buyer's expense. I usually ship USPS to keep prices down but can also ship UPS or FedEx if you want.

Here is what's left:

850 Headlight Assemblies

-some broken components, perfect for your projector retro-fit project or for misc. parts

-wiring for H1 bulbs, reflectors for H1 bulbs

Passenger-side: housing is in good shape and all parts are there/complete; reflector is in excellent shape with all chrome reflective material still intact, missing clip for high-beam bulb, broken center bottom arm/peg for height adjustment

Driver-side: housing in good shape, but missing inner threaded grommet (look on right side of rear of housing); reflector is in excellent shape with all chrome reflective material still intact, broken center bottom arm/peg for height adjustment

-also included: 2 rubber strips that go around the housings to seal out water, 16 clips to hold glass/lens to the housing

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

$75 for everything

Gorilla Lug Nuts, 12x1.5

-for use in wheel stud applications

-used, includes both keys to fit both patterns on the lug nuts

IPB Image IPB Image

$20

850 Fog Light Frames

IPB Image

-brand new, never installed

-for '95-'97 T-5 front bumpers w/ foglights only (not for 850R bumpers)

-the material is black rubber and it fits into place in the hole cutouts on the bumper

$15 shipped

Eclipse Point Source SP8972 5"x7" Speakers

IPB Image

-can replace rear deck speakers if you make some modifications to the speaker housing and enlarge the hole in the rear deck. I had them in the car for less than a month, and then got a subwoofer, so I have had no use for them. -The speakers sound really nice and clear (though not a lot of bass/midbass).

$60 shipped

Two Front Heated Seat Switches

-Left and Right

-in excellent condition and work 100%

-$15 shipped

One 17" Pegasus Wheel

[will take picture tonight]

-I'm selling for a friend, I believe it is 100% straight, but it definitely has some light curbrash

$125 shipped

Driver's Side E-Code Lens

excellent condition, not sure of the brand

-$40

Interior Overhead Grab Handles

-might have the main light up front also

-have handles, lights, and scres for all four doors

-might be painted black and peeling, or unpainted...let me check

make me an offer

5. OEM Volvo (Hella) Euro Turn Signals for 850s with two-bulb headlights

-used, but in excellent condition, except for stone chip on passenger lens

-include lenses and bulb holders but no bulbs or spring-clips

IPB Image IPB Image

$100

I cannot see the stone chip on the lens. Do you have a better picture of the chip? You can email me at tomtbone@comcast.net

I cannot see the stone chip on the lens. Do you have a better picture of the chip? You can email me at tomtbone@comcast.net

here is a full size picture: http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/4076/picture010ul2.jpg

it is along the right side of the passenger-side lens, the vertical crack that you can see if you look closely

Archived