Volvospeed Forums

Volvo S70 With Bino Wheels...

Deuss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why people say "it needs to be lowered". Technically, it doesn't NEED to be lowered... it's just maybe it would LOOK NICER if it was lowered.

I think it looks great right now, but like others I think it would look nicer if it was lowered... and maybe had a lower profile tire. What size are those tires right now?

that's constructive.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Car looks alright. Im thinking that you tried to match up the R colored brown interior. Which doesnt look that bad, except it looks like it needs to be redone on the passenger side. The car looks good except there are a few things that could be touched up or finished. Keep going with the idea, looks pretty good man. Whered you get those wheels?

ok i really appreciate your guys feedback on the car its great.

1. droping the car is not an option... i drive some times 4 or 5 people in my car.. usually on the weekends if i lower it then ill be scraping that wheel like its a grinding stone.....

2. my drive way is sooo steep. i have to go very slow with the regular suspension and still some times scrape the bottom of my bumper when i go from the drive way to the street and vice versa.. so as i said I cant lower it at all...............

My door inserts were a 20 minute project that does look crappy to your standards but its a big improvement over missing panels that i had... someone ripped one off comepletely who had the car before....

3. this car is a daily driver. I drive over 100 miles a day to work and back. I drive on rough roads lots of bumps and small pot holes. I can't go with lower profile because i will ruin the rims within a week.

once again thanx for your input.

I love my car I think it looks great. I just wanted to show you the pics. :D

Here is some more from the lake that I just came from...

Archived