Volvospeed Forums

Bike Pics!

scoober

I love bikes! Post up your pics! (Bicycles... no moto.)

This habit is what keeps me from dumping money into cars.

'05 Specialized Enduro Expert

pbpic879927.jpg

'05 Cove Stiffee FR

pbpic1051345.jpg

'03 Litespeed Vela

pbpic1051347.jpg

'92 Specialized Hardrock Ultra (my first real bike, now seeing duty in singlespeed form)

pbpic1051346.jpg

03' Specialized P1 Frame

-2.5 dual ply hookworms

-atomic lab trailpimps

-husselfelt cranks/stem

-chris king ti headset

-paul single speed rear hub

-p1 saddle

-race face bashring

-DJ3 forks

-Hayes hyrdolic rotors

-shimano deore front hub/hydrolic resoviors

1002fda5.jpg

0b75174e.jpg

2965cf67.jpg

I really like your enduro too, I was thinking about selling my dj for an xc/freeride bike but winters coming soon. Hopefully next season.

Edited by JMK33

I know its highly unlikely i'll find a buyer in VS but I thought I would give it a shot...

This is a GREAT bike. I just have no time ride anymore so i'm getting rid of my hard tail. Alot of new parts, very clean bike, used 2 seasons and very well taken care of. I used to work in a shop so, I know my stuff.

SPECS:

18'in Azonic DS1 hard tail frame

Shimano XT, shifters, front/rear deraileurs, cassette, bottom bracket (all 9spd)

Shimano LX cranks with bash gaurd in replacement of the big ring, NEW Race Face middle ring

Avid MAG brakes

Azonic 1.5in riser bars, brand new w/ brand new Lizard skins grips

WTB Mutano Raptor tires 2.4's (presta tubes)

Syncros seat post, specialized S-works stem

Custom one off wheels. XTR hubs on Salsa Gordo rims with 14g straight gauge spokes (these are DIESEL wheels!) Fonde De Honte cloth rim tape

Marzocchi Z3 air w/ compression (duh) and rebound adjustments FSA pig headset

All new cables

Lizard skin chain stay protector

Quick adj seat post collar

THE 2 peice front fender

For those who know what that means, its a very nicely equipped rig.

$500

PICS:

Azonic1.jpg

Azonic2.jpg

barscontrolls.jpg

cassette.jpg

Wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

03' Specialized P1 Frame

I really like your enduro too, I was thinking about selling my dj for an xc/freeride bike but winters coming soon. Hopefully next season.

Your p1 looks like fun. My cove was my trailbike but now that I have the enduro I am going to convert the cove to more of a park/dj bike (shorter stem, e.13 chaingude, etc.)

I don't have any pics. But I have a 2000 Santa Cruz Heckler and a 1999 Santa Cruz Chameleon in single speed form. Unfortunately I do not get to ride them as much as I would like. I have so much money tied up in them right now. Two full bikes and two full sets of wheels for each. I want a new shock for the Chameleon, but that will have to wait.

SOme really nice bikes in this thread. Makes me want to strap on the headlights and go for a ride right now.

only problem with nice bikes is you cant leave them for 5min in a public place. They have to be inside at night. This is why people usually have one crappy bike and one amazing bike. Ride the crappy bike that you plan to lockup and the nice on for trails and enjoyment.

larry you're a fucking baller.

bullit.jpg

HOLY SHIT JOE!

I have a Heckler, but it aien't got that kind of travel. Jebus that bike must weigh 40 pounds. I have an 80mm Marzocchi on the front and a 4.5" Fox on the rear of my full suspension. It is definitely more of a cross country bike (even though I have never liked riding uphill). My Chameleon has another 80mm fork, I need to replace it though. I hate air shocks. I am too fucking fat. Coil spring and I am happy. Nice looking bike though Joe.

My bike, except mine is red.

0083646700017_500X500.jpg

Since I'm 3500 miles away from my volvo, I have this little guy to get me places.

Me too, beats paying for gas.

Edited by Kashif

I have a 2003 GT avalanche 3.0. It's been through a lot, I will most likely be upgrading to a 2006 Giant Trance 3 (on sale, if I can find one) or 2007 Trance 3 (if I get the 07 trance 3 i'll be replacing the cheap Hayes MX4's with Avid BB7s) Has anyone ridden a Trance? I'd like to know how they ride, but most likely wont find out this year because it was already snowing today.