Volvospeed Forums

The Only One In The World!

leurven

Spent the day down at CJ's shop and I am now the proud owner of the only custom AWD downpipe for the S/V/70 designed and built by CJ. I now have a full custom 3" turbo back exhaust.

The car is totally changed. There is almost no lag off the line now and the car is so much more responsive across the whole power band but especially in the lower end below 3000rpm. The exhaust is now a bit louder too and sounds more aggressive. I love it!!

Anyone who doesn't have one of CJ's exhausts needs to get one NOW. The build quality is amazing and the fit, especially on the cramped AWD, is just perfect.

Thanks again CJ.

Ok. Now for the pics.

Before the final welds:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Installed:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Close but perfect fit:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks sweet, but even more sweet is the fact that it gives u better performance, which is something i need to do even thought its an na. is it possible that anyone can get em?

Is this guy for real? What is he going to do with a downpipe on an N/A? :unsure::unsure::blink::huh: Ah, whatever. No one tell him, maybe he will buy one from CJ without realizing what a downpipe is for.

by the way looks great John, glad to hear it makes the sound something more to your liking also. Another beautiful piece of work by CJ.

I'm jealous... Now, I need to convince my wife that our soon-to-be newborn baby boy NEEDs a 3" turbo-back setup on his ride!

Too bad the volvo stock exhaust isn't cheap like my old Honda. It rusted out every 70k miles. This would give me a great, "But honey, we need it.." excuse.

down pipe looks awesome...I know who to call when I decide to get one!

Archived