Volvospeed Forums

Car Swap

tubalcain

Just testing the waters...Want to know if anyone is interested in a clean swap?

98 T5M

Black Exterior

Tan Interior

Vehicle is stock engine wise (purchased the car from the original owner); this is what I had done to the car- Basic Stage 0 Kit

New Timing Belt complete kit at 147k

Top and Bottom Engine Mounts at 140k

Volvo 150k service

New Front and Rear 02 sensors at 150k

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can't drive an automatic, how do you expect to drive a stick?

im sure we will see a thread asking how...

He can't drive at all :monkey:

For Sale Rules:
Look guys if you don't plan on buying the item for sale, then there is no need to post

Well its got 127k all hwy miles. The Bad>The turbo leaks oil, the timing belt needs to be replaced, and the srs airbag service light is on and it needs new tires. The Good>New front brakes and rotors, new front swaybar endlinks. Interior looks like new everything inside is working great.

The turbo-leak sounds risky...and the timing belt would have to be removed immediatly..Ive already been through that already twice (timing belt-wise)..

Nothing big its only a hose that needs to get replaced

I forgot to mention that the front and rear breaks were done with the 150k service.

The car has aftermarket 17" rims (the stock ones had a bad bend on one wheel so I replaced them all)..so you can add new tires to the mix of changes..

The only reason Im even thinking of coming to part with the vehicle is because its 5-speed and my wife doesnt intend to start learning how to drive a stick in case of an emergency.

I did not want to sell for cash because its a gamble purchasing what im looking for in a short period of time for the money ill get for my car. Id rather consult with an enthusiast (VS members) because a laymans Volvo (one purchased on the street) is not as cared for as ours.

If my indie can look at it and give it a go I'll do it but you will have to keep the tires and rims you have on ethe car in exchange for me keeping mines.

Archived