Volvospeed Forums

Parts 4 Sale

Carbon_R

I'm selling my lights, these were the lights that I purchased from Drpheta.

I want $400 and buyer pays for shipping, lights come the way you see them in the picture below, no glass or the rubber trim around the housing. You can use the rubber glass trim out of your current lamps, very easy to do.

image.jpg

3" aluminum custom MAF that fits our stock sensor pictured below. Sensor is not for sale just as a sample for you viewers out there.

Asking $80 shipped, cost me $125 to make.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IPD single pod, asking $25 shipped.

image.jpg

Any questions, let me know.

Raf

These lamps are from a 2001 BMW 330 single xenon projector utilizing a D2S bulb. If you have a current aftermarket HID kit, you will need to purchase this adapter/harness and a set of D2S bulbs from Ebay which that's what I did.

ADAPTER/HARNESS

I'm loosing $$ as is, price in not negotiable on these lamps. if no one wants them, I'll just keep them.

Just trying to pass a cool gadget to a VS member.

Raf

Thanks guys, the lights are SOLD.

Anyone interested on the parts listed above? the 3" MAF is a nice set up for a custom intake.

I also have a pretty new (10K miles) K&N panel filter that will fit the stock air box. I bought it from IPD a few years back, all the parts I'm selling have very low miles because my car is rarely driven, I know soon to change ;)

I also have an MSD coil Blaster with two coil wires (Magnecor) 4 sale.

Make a resonable offer to me :rolleyes:

Raf

Raf, PM sent on the K&N. How much WHP is you car putting out?

PM sent ;)

In terms of WHP, I'll let you know by mid-feb. My auto box is slipping and I couldn't get a respectable #, couldn't go past 14psi.

I bought a 5 speed and soon to order an LSD, flywheel/clutch.

Raf

Cost listed above on the first post.

I developed this 3" MAF due to the larger GT3082R or the GT3582R TO4S compressor housing design that incorporates a 4" inlet/2.5" outlet.

As per ATP, on any GT comp. housing inlet >3", you can't use the punny stock 2.25" inlet because you will choke the turbo.

This MAF will only fit if you have or will have a custom 3" inlet to the turbo, I REPEAT, this will not fit your stock box or stock set up!!!!.

Raf

Archived