Volvospeed Forums

Call Out Any 850t5 Or 850r That Thinks They Can Beat A Stock S60r

Fishey

I am willing to race anyone on here who thinks they can beat a stock S60R in there 850T5 or 850R that is within 2 hours driving time. That means 1 hour drive for me 1 hour drive for whoever. My location is Lebanon, Ohio.

We can do both roll and dig races...

Let me know.

-Fishey.

I am willing to race anyone on here who thinks they can beat a stock S60R in there 850T5 or 850R that is within 2 hours driving time. That means 1 hour drive for me 1 hour drive for whoever. My location is Lebanon, Ohio.

We can do both roll and dig races...

Let me know.

-Fishey.

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php?s...=64106&st=0, I hope he races you.

Working at a Volvo Dealership I have had a chance to drive the S60R's often, and they are quick but I KNOW my car is faster than a stock one and mine isn't nearly the fastest on this board, this is a stupid boast/challenge IMO; and it's not smart to challenge people to race or to set up races on this board <_<

Working at a Volvo Dealership I have had a chance to drive the S60R's often, and they are quick but I KNOW my car is faster than a stock one and mine isn't nearly the fastest on this board, this is a stupid boast/challenge IMO; and it's not smart to challenge people to race or to set up races on this board <_<

+1 to that, someone needs to meet you, beat you, and pop you in the head for being stupid.

it is funny because I can smoke one from a dig, at 11 psi. But then once my second gear ends... it all goes down hill haha.

Fishey, why the call out?

Creo que el 'call out' es porque tiene un ego el tamanio de nueva york. Alguien tiene que correr con el para que el puede sentar y llorar despues del race.

Thats my mixed spanish sentence for the day. :huh:

Creo que el 'call out' es porque tiene un ego el tamanio de nueva york. Alguien tiene que correr con el para que el puede sentar y llorar despues del race.

Thats my mixed spanish sentence for the day. :huh:

:blink: , are you saying 'que el es un come pinga? LOL,,, Hey fishy HOW I wish I'd live closer, but we would race in a track. Street racing is just playing stupid, but other wise I'd race you stock or modded :ph34r: $$ or just fun! BTW I'm slow B) .

I raced one 2 nights ago on i40 here in knoxville, he blew by me then slowed down, then i blew by him(oh he was waiting for me though, so it was a clean race) when we got to 120 he quit. but im only pushin like 12 psi ona 15g, so i kinda lost a little respect for the S60R that night

Archived