Volvospeed Forums

Ipd (tme) Cat Back Exhaust

EDIT see below...

Up for sale is a used ipd catback exhaust for an 850 turbo. It is the same as listed here on ipd's site.

From ipd's site:

850 turbo 1994-97 sport exhaust with single tip WS2100SS $695.00 40.0000 BUY

Sport Exhaust Systems

2 1/2" free flow pipe increases torque by 12 ft. lbs. and adds 10 horsepower. Noticeably improves throttle response, too.

ipd silencers work by absorption; no power robbing baffles so back pressure is minimized.

Our sport exhaust offers a pleasant deep note, so you can drive all day without audible discomfort. When accelerating, you can now hear the engine responding with a pleasing exhaust note.

Easy-to-fit, the system bolts directly to catalytic converter. Installation requires no modification and takes 1-2 hours with common hand tools.

Cosmetically it is a little beat up but in perfect working condition. Includes clamps. I purchased this used a few months ago on volvospeed for 400$ shipped and have never installed it on my car. There are several dings but who's gonna be looking under your car anyway. It has a coupler pipe welded onto the cat end.

EDIT:

This no longer includes the piece with the O2 bung. I'm told this is not part of the original kit. It still includes everything that originally came with the kit. Somebody buy this or trade me! Make an offer!

NO LONGER ACCEPTING TRADES!!!

Price lowered to 300$ shipped!

post-15685-1168997859_thumb.jpg

post-15685-1168997871_thumb.jpg

post-15685-1168997889_thumb.jpg

post-15685-1168997903_thumb.jpg

Archived