Volvospeed Forums

Saab/ Volvo Tuner Meet April 8th? Anyone?

Aerodynamic

So lets do a drive, have a BBQ and dyno somewhere or something. Im tired of the same old people with the same old cars standing around finding vintage parts.

Lets get the tuners together and have some real fun!

My thread, so my rules...

#1 everyone must drive safely but quickly :) No stupid moves and i know you all know what i mean!

Whose in? My car will be back in action!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets start planning!

When: Sunday April 8th

Where: Im going to suggest planning with Brian Macey to do a dyno day at his new shop down in Olympia... it would make a nice drive and we could BBQ if weather permits.

Thoughts?

So lets do a drive, have a BBQ and dyno somewhere or something. Im tired of the same old people with the same old cars standing around finding vintage parts.

Lets get the tuners together and have some real fun!

My thread, so my rules...

#1 everyone must drive safely but quickly :) No stupid moves and i know you all know what i mean!

Whose in? My car will be back in action!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets start planning!

When: Sunday April 8th

Where: Im going to suggest planning with Brian Macey to do a dyno day at his new shop down in Olympia... it would make a nice drive and we could BBQ if weather permits.

Thoughts?

Thats over a month away, i think your planning too soon.

People wont wanna dyno i think. Most everyone has that has engine mods and theres no point in doing it again if u dont have any new mods. just my thoughts. Good luck!!!

B

They problem with a dyno day (or anything that costs more than $50) is you will get a lot of positive reaction from the NWC, but the closer to the actual day, the more people will suddenly drop out. In the end, you would be lucky to get 5 people.

A BBQ is nice, but you are talking about early April. Mid July has a better chance of not being rained out. :)

They problem with a dyno day (or anything that costs more than $50) is you will get a lot of positive reaction from the NWC, but the closer to the actual day, the more people will suddenly drop out. In the end, you would be lucky to get 5 people.

A BBQ is nice, but you are talking about early April. Mid July has a better chance of not being rained out. :)

true. lets go to a BBQ joint then. Then we could sit inside. :)

Just because its a "dyno day" doesnt mean people dont come if they dont dyno. We could have 30 people and 5 people dyno and have an awesome time. . .

Anyways throw out more ideas then and feel free to toss around later dates. The later the better for me since my cars in pieces! :D

-K

stupied saab girl... this was my idea and she posted it before i could..

i say we meet up at 65th park and ride again... and not stand around for an hour. meet up and head to Traxx for go karting and then if we want we can get lunch after wards... NO BBQ cause someone usally has to fork up the money for it them selfs with a couple peopel thoughing in small things...

we can look at each others cars at Traxx before, during and after racing the karts and going karting give us a chance to race each other safely and not on the highway!

just my two cents.

and most of us have already dynoed our cars and theres always shit talking afterward about how that cant be right or bla bla....

i say go karting is the way to go if we do it right and just head strait there with no BS like waiting around for an hour or more at the first parking lot we meet up at..

and can someone put NWC in her tittle please so more NWC members will look at this thread

Thats over a month away, i think your planning too soon.

People wont wanna dyno i think. Most everyone has that has engine mods and theres no point in doing it again if u dont have any new mods. just my thoughts. Good luck!!!

B

I've got some new mods bitch!! Got head?

I'm down, since I have no life :lol:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

finally something shut him up :o JK JK JK :P

Im glad you didnt try the "yeah well saabs look like upside down bathtubs" line again. You know mines not round like most. ;)

no yours still looks like a bathtub

haha pie challenge??? i won the slot car track last year! boo ya brian!

this thread was just a feeler.. i was post up an offical meet thread when it gets closer.

but i dont think the dyno is gonna happen. i wanna be doing something more active.. i get board really easy. so go karts or a nice drive would be nice...

Archived