Volvospeed Forums

98 S70 Auto Into 94

ArmyINFDoc

nhwe005.jpg

Ok i cut these two wires from the tranny speed sensor from my 94. the problem is where do i splice them? Chuck and i did conclude that it must be spliced into the abs so it is updated and reads at the wheels. But where the eff do you splice it and what wire to what wire. i def. need a wirring diagrahm or a definitive answer.

nhwe006.jpg

And this plug? i read it might be an extra rpm sensor that is on newer cars but that seems unlikely. Any info?

And yea!!!

nhwe001.jpg

dualies

I know what you are talking about. I just bought a trans and found that it needs the mod that you are doing to work right. You can probbably run the wires down to the sensor at the front wheel. However, like you, I'd feel more confident knowing exactly how someone did this and how it worked out. There are a lot of very sharp people on this site and it's just a matter of time before one sees this post. Being that this is a holiday weekend that may take time.

Patience is a virtue, but I just don't have the time.

Heck ya, that would be great. I figure that these older autos should last longer than those same years supply of transmissions.

well basically the black and yellow wire from the stock speed sensor splices into the red wire on the wheel sensor and the yellow and green wire goes to the black one. ill take pics of what i did later but thats it pretty much. The only thing i noticed at first was that the speedo needle is pretty sturdy if that makes any sense at all.

Archived