Volvospeed Forums

Most Badass Looking Car Ive Ever Seen.

Presenting the 2007 Gemballa Mirage GT (based on the Carrera GT, which happens to me my favorite OEM car) This thing is just freaking sexy. I would give just about anything for this car. Some customer from Dubai just ordered a twin turbo version of this in white that is detuned to 750hp, but is capable of producing a cool 1000. Thats Veyron territory.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/top-2007...-Carrera-GT.htm

2007-Gemballa-Mirage-GT-Black-Edition-ba

2007-Gemballa-Mirage-GT-Black-Edition-ba

I have a friend who just took delivery of the regular GT. And you are right. Its probably the closest I have seen an exotic come to being able to serve daily driver duty if it had to. The Gremballa is sooooo much nice looking. The only thing that is absolutely gay about these cars is the freaken doors. The pictures do not really show it but the doors are over 12" thick. Entry and exit is a total how whore monger. Two guys look gay in one due to the size but as a weekend/bar car I cannot picture anything beating that out.

this car is why there is a short of CF arcoss the world. at least its going to good use. this car is def sexy.

There is a shortage of CF worldwide due to the JSF and 787 projects Boeing and a few other manufacturers. Just a short while ago I read in natl. geographic (pretty sure) they purchased something like 90% of the worlds available supply at the time.

There is a shortage of CF worldwide due to the JSF and 787 projects under various stages of production by Boeing. Just a short while ago I read in natl. geographic (pretty sure) they purchased something like 90% of the worlds available supply at the time.

But people still manage to get some ;)

Archived