Volvospeed Forums

Motor, Gt35r, Injectors, The Whole 10

Anyone interested in buying:

Rebuilt motor all fresh OEM bearings and Euro 850R rod bearings. Oversized 20 Wiseco pistons with heat coating, total seal rings, SPM copy forged rods, micropolished crank, oil pressure cutouts/windows in block, all machine work has been done. Mating surface has been decked, ARP stud kit. Rebuilt head with 3 angle valve job and fresh seals. You get a set of turbo cams and N/A cams with gears. The oil pan orings have been done also. Seriously, no cut corners with the engine. Rods and pistons have also been balanced with the crank

Many of you know about the issue with the intake cam on the head not spinning freely. Aaron has checked the block against another one, and the block appears to be good. It is, after all, the block out of my car, which was running 100% big titties. I will remove the head currently on the block since it is warped and has been honed to stupid spec.

You will get a ported and bored intake manifold with N/A throttle, and has been powdercoated piano black. Ceramic coated and ported S60R manifold with machined lip to accept the T3 turbo inlet.

750cc siemens injectors with orings

Garrett GT35R with 5 bolt outlet, brand new, also has some boost feature on it that I can't really explain (Joseph knows about it)

Tial 38/40 black wastegate with flanges and piping

5 bolt downpipe flange to weld onto the dp and wastegate

the motor has all brand new timing and serp components...all tensioners, pulleys, etc are brand new Volvo parts. There may be a couple of things here and there that are missing, but none of the major components (the engine and I have been all over the place, so forgive me if there is something that is not there on the exterior of the motor)

There is over $12000 invested here, and I am still paying Aaron to get the thing going and into the car. If he says he cannot finish (which he better finish!), then I have to sell it, and preferably to a buyer in TX or Houston or someone who can come pick everything up.

You'll also get a buttload of extra parts that I can't even remember....lots of bolts and nuts for assembling the accessories, a good A/C compressor that was rebuilt about 9 months ago, a never used rebuilt alternator, and probably a wiring harness for the engine.

If you think of something that I may have not listed that is critical, ask me, cuz I may have forgotten something important.

I'd like $8000 for the ENTIRE lot. Remember that VMS sells the longblock bare for $7500 plus a $1500 core charge, and VMS is the shit that sticks to my ass hair after I've has a little too much Taco Bell and Mexican well water. I have no core charge. I don't need a core in return, and my engine is ready, as listed above.

On top of the longblock, you're getting:

GT35R: $1200

GT35R oil/water lines and fitting: $150

Tial Wastegate and flanges and piping: $350

S60R Manifold Ceramic: $300

Ported intake manifold pcoated: $250

750cc Siemens injectors: $325

N/A thottle: $50

rebuilt alternator: $250 no core

rebuilt compressor: $250 no core

all new timing and serp components: $400

brand new oil pump: $250

new head gasket, intake gasket, exhaust gaskets: $100

ARP stud kit: $200

machine work: $500

and much more. Remember, all components sans the compressor are new, never used (well, block was used before it was worked on)

Man, that's alot of shit to keep track of, and I'm losing about $4000-$5000, but my situation is such that if Aaron can't get it done, then I'm screwed royally. I'd really like him to get it done, but I really don't know what is going on down in Houston right now.

-Pras-

Archived