Volvospeed Forums

Florida December Meet

97Rwagon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Kyle (justford0099) and I have been talking about getting a South Florida meet together. We both live in Boca Raton, Fl.

Friday.

- Arrive whenever. I've only got a class at 11am so feel free to come down early and we can all hang out.

- 6PM - 10ish PM - 1/4 mile track. It's $15 to race or $13 to watch per person. You do NOT have to race, you can park your car and watch. There are bleachers and it is a safe environment for the kids. Moroso Motorsports Park in West Palm Beach (about 30 minutes North of Boca Raton). The track is by I95 and PGA Blvd.

Site for the track: http://morosomotorsportspark.net/index.shtml

Directions for the track: http://www.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=&...=1&resnum=3

Track address: 17047 Bee Line Hwy - Jupiter, FL. 33410

- 10ish PM - ? - We can grab dinner. Head back to one of the houses and relax or go out, get some drinks/bar hop by A1A right on the beach, play some pool, head back to a house, whatever.

Saturday.

- Wake up eventually

- 1pm - 4pm - BBQ, photoshoot, relaxing at Patch Reef Park. Same place I had the last Boca meet. Parking for over 40 cars and easily hold 80+ people. Similar pavilion as the one we got last time. Park is just off of I95 and Yamato Rd.

Directions for the park: http://maps.google.com/maps?li=d&hl=en...394642645366418

Park address: 2000 NW 51st St - Boca Raton, FL 33431

- 4pm - 8pmish - I have a few places in mind that we can drive around on Saturday later afternoon, stop to take pictures, and just hang out a couple of neat spots by the beach.

- 9pmish - 11pmish - We grab some dinner.

- 11pm - ? - We can head off to a local car meet, bar/shoot pool, etc. Or we can head to one of the houses on Saturday night, have a party or whatever. I'd be open to throwing it at my family house or Kyle (justford0099) is also really enthusiastic about having a VS meet party at his place.

Sunday.

- Whenever you wake up - Whenever you leave - Can be a beach/pool/relax day, I could reserve the clubhouse and we can just chill there all day by the pool, play tennis, whatever.

- Or on Sunday we can schedule a dyno day, I would need 10 cars with advanced payment. Probably be $50/car for 3 dyno pulls with a wideband readout.

Those who want to stay at my family house... I could probably put about 6 people in the guest rooms, those who want to bring sleeping bags there is tons of space for you to pass out on on the floor... BUT be sure you're not allergic to any dogs, cats, or birds... or my 80 year old grandmother. :lol::lol: No oil leaks on that driveway. Family house address is 184 W. Key Palm Rd - Boca Raton, FL. 33486

All he did was clean the tails off...the cloudy-ness on the tails is the left over tint.

Ya they look like jerk close up.....one is darker than the other but i needed them on so i could drive lol im taking off, sanding and doing it right 2nite, along w deck lid, grill, and trim

Ya they look like jerk close up.....one is darker than the other but i needed them on so i could drive lol im taking off, sanding and doing it right 2nite, along w deck lid, grill, and trim

well i def reccomend the plast-x. they'll turn out great no mater what tho if u take ur time! :tup:

Archived