Volvospeed Forums

Fs Roof Rail Trim With Rain Diverters, From S70...fit 850

jordanvw

i have three sets of S70 roof rail trim with rain diverters.. i need to unload some big stuff.

i was selling these for $45 pair before but i have three sets so i have lowered the price.

$35 pair! these will fit all 850 sedans. replace your ugly peeling roof rail trim strips with these, from S70

perfect cond, no peeling. and they have 'rain diverters" that divert rain up over your roof rather than over your side windows.

bad part is.....i cannot ship these! they are fragile and long and shipping isnt practical or cost effective.

local pickup only in southeast pa.

these will not fit wagons.

dude, you PM me and asked me to ship these..

read the first post again please

local pick up ONLY

i will NOT ship the roof rails. local pick up ONLY

thanks

they are priced cheap for local pick up!!

i'll be at the swedespeed meet on feb 24th at the lehigh valley grand prix go cart track in allentown, pa... i can bring some parts there if anyone is going

Volfan, even though you were mean to me, I can try to ship a pair of these for you. I sent you a PM.

just a word of kind advice adam - the rails have the factory bend where they follow the curve of the A pillar... you cant straighten this out as it will kink the aluminum core and crack the plastic coating of the rails.. and if the rails get bent, you will never get them to lay 100% flat on the car again. i looked into shipping these and there was no feasable cost effective way because they were too fragile and too long (oversize charges)..

hate to see you spend alot of time making some extravagant shipping container only to find out it costs too much to ship..

but good luck! :-) let me know how it goes..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived