Volvospeed Forums

Where To Get Slash?

Hi all! Just got a quick question for those who have had to purchase the 850 grille slash- Part number 1390501 and inserts Part numbers 3512201 and 3512202. Where do you get these parts for a reasonable price? I've asked the volvo dealership here in Brisbane (Australia), and to purchase those three parts it was going to run me more than $200! (omfg!!!) I would appreciate any help in saving me some cash!

Thanks

Andrew

Hi all! Just got a quick question for those who have had to purchase the 850 grille slash- Part number 1390501 and inserts Part numbers 3512201 and 3512202. Where do you get these parts for a reasonable price? I've asked the volvo dealership here in Brisbane (Australia), and to purchase those three parts it was going to run me more than $200! (omfg!!!) I would appreciate any help in saving me some cash!

Thanks

Andrew

Hey Andrew, any pics of ur car bud?

Thanks. Tried ebay-but I want new!- No stone chips etc. Have emailed FCP- still waiting for reply- the parts aren't listed on their website. I might phone. And in regards to pics- check new sig- photo is crappy but you should be able to make them out!!! Also for all you Aussie volvo nuts- are you aware of the Volvo National Meet at Toowoomba from May 16-18. If not, you are now! Bring your car for some fun!

Thanks. Tried ebay-but I want new!- No stone chips etc. Have emailed FCP- still waiting for reply- the parts aren't listed on their website. I might phone. And in regards to pics- check new sig- photo is crappy but you should be able to make them out!!! Also for all you Aussie volvo nuts- are you aware of the Volvo National Meet at Toowoomba from May 16-18. If not, you are now! Bring your car for some fun!

Call/email Nick and give him the part number, he'll quote you a price. The part listed for $15 is the emblem inside the slash, not the entire thing.

I ended up buying a beat up grille with a good slash and used it.

Nice man, wish i was there, too bad we don't have any shit like this in NSW, ok, end of the year FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived