Volvospeed Forums

Speedtuning Chip Group Buy

Meek

SpeedTuning Chip Group Buy :o:D

Everyone...Please call Oliver to arrange payment at Tel.: 301-421-9464. He has to talk to at least 10(!) of us before he will officially start doing the chips at our price. So please CALL!!! Let's try to get this done, Monday May 12th. MENTION VOLVOSPEED GROUP BUY so you get priced right!!! I have added a list below to show who has paid already. Post and PM me when paid. Thanks. For you hilljacks, 'git 'er done'

Chips normally run $345+, but are now $235!!! + $20 for return shipping. Get 'em while they're HOT!

Note: This pricing is good currently on the 850s and S/V/C70s AND S80T6s. If you have a different model please PM me for pricing info.

An FAQ will follow, but basically ANY questions you may have, please PM me rather than post them directly to this thread, this will keep the thread shorter and easier to read. I will collect the daily questions that were PMed to me and post the answers on this thread after speaking with Oliver. This allows Oliver to work and not answer a million questions throughout the day. Please refrain from calling Oliver unless you are placing an order and have read the full FAQ especially number 11. Most every question has already been answered if you do a search on Volvospeed. Thanks.

FAQ

1. Q. What will the final price be?

A. It is $235 (850s and S/V/C70s) plus $20 for shipping. Shipping to Oliver is whatever you pay UPS, FedEx or the Post Office. For Return Shipping Oliver prefers to send them via the Post Office. Note: if you have an account with UPS or FedEX you are welcome to send a return envelope and return sticker.

2. Q. How do I pay?

A. Payment is to be Postal Money Order or Bank Money Order. If you are local Cash is fine too. NO CC's or Paypal simply because they will have to pay a % on it and they get even fewer $$ because of our discounted pricing. Please make the Money Order out for $255.00.

3. Q. How much extra for custom tuning?

A. $200.

4. Q. What upgrades are recommended to go along with the chip?

A. A Sport Filter is definitely recommended. An exhaust can only help too.

5. Q. Driven conservatively, does mileage increase, decrease or stay the same?

A. An increase may be seen, but not guaranteed.

6. Q. What fuel? 91 or better?

A. At the minimum 91, use 93 if you can.

7. Q. Do you have extra ECU's for people that can't spare theirs and then would send their original in later?

A. No, but PM me and I may be able to source one.

8. Q. Emission testing problems?

A. No problems whatsoever. However it is wise to drive conservatively on your way there.

9. Q. How long is the Group Buy pricing good for?

A. Pricing is good through May and I *MUST* have at least 10 committed.

10. Q. Can you ship to Canada?

A. Yes. Please note shipping to Canada is $30, not $20.

11. Q. How do I purchase one?

A. First wait for me to get the 10 committed buyers, after I have that I will confirm with Oliver and then simply call him at SpeedTuning at 301.421.9464 and let him know you are a Volvospeed member and would like the Group Buy pricing. Please have your model information on hand and then send your ECU in.

Thank you and enjoy your new chip.

LIST:

1. HtownTurboBrick

2. Cletus

3. Chupacabra

4. GMSGLTR

5. 9883

6. Ilove850s

7. MaverickK41

8. 94850tx

9. Seagrams

10. bmx9854

+++ we have at least 10 more. So let's call him Monday (5-12) @ 301-421-9464. Thanks.

LIST of members who have called and paid Oliver:

1. Seagrams

2. CLETUS

3. 96850_R

4. Greg

5. HtownTurboBrick

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey when I are you going I will go the same day :)

I am in for this one enough dicking around

Yeah man we should go together... probably next week after the 6th because that is my last final. I already have my seperate ECU ready to be flashed!

i may be in on this and explain the custom tuning more im assuming its not dyno tuned so what is it?

I have talked with Oliver about this a lot in the past... Basically it is $200 for the cutom tune without dyno pulls, they give you a tune you drive it for a week then you go back to fine tune it even more and you reapeat that process until your happy! A dyno run was I think an extra $100. John you need this!

I have a question.

Right now I have an off the shelf SpeedTuning 17psi tune. If I wanted a custom tune, would I get any discount with the group buy going on? I would want it to be tuned on the dyno as well...

that price makes me want to retune my other ecu!!

I have talked with Oliver about this a lot in the past... Basically it is $200 for the cutom tune without dyno pulls, they give you a tune you drive it for a week then you go back to fine tune it even more and you reapeat that process until your happy! A dyno run was I think an extra $100. John you need this!

i know i need it but im not sure what i can do now about it, does it matter that i dont have the 15g i have a 16t? if this was mid summer i would definetly be in but im switching jobs at the end of may to go full time at the ford shop so im kinda tight right now

i know i need it but im not sure what i can do now about it, does it matter that i dont have the 15g i have a 16t? if this was mid summer i would definetly be in but im switching jobs at the end of may to go full time at the ford shop so im kinda tight right now

shouldn't matter, they flow almost the same. and they have tunes for S70 t5's too, which is essentially what you have minus the 4.4.

Yeah John you would be fine... I looked into that becuase I was going to upgrade to a 16t but then found that the 15g is too similar to buy a new turbo.

This is a awesome deal! We need 10 people!

Archived