Volvospeed Forums

Projector Retrofit

Get Some

these are just 3 pics for now i have a stuff load more to come of basically everything done to get the lights like this.. enjoy :D btw i love them

IMG_2983.jpgIMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

i hope all these damn pics make up for the lack of a write up :D :D :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh i liked the massive sticker haha .. its different ! and we set those to sit up higher .. just cuz it was easier to do and they came out beautiful .. absolutly NO adjustments needed when we bolted them back into the car

THIERS MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE PHOTOS TO COME !

I cant believe you sanded down that whole lense. How big are your arms now?

OMG I just noticed that those were plastic lenses defluted.. holy crap you must either have big ass biceps now or you used power tools.

Guest Guest_MaTT_*

theyre PMAA... so not really plastic per say, but still a whore to deflute by hand (easier than defluting the glass ones tho)

theyre PMAA... so not really plastic per say, but still a whore to deflute by hand (easier than defluting the glass ones tho)

Yeah I have the same PMMA plastic lenses defluted in a circle. Defluting the entire lens must've still been hard though.

well

it was a oh yeah! to sand them down .. but yeah im the man i did it

haha actually i just started em with the dremal and took em to the 220 grit.. then my bro took over all the way up to 600 wet .. it only took like .. 3 hours to diflute one whole lens . jealous ? i can tell haha btw IM NOT REMOVING THE STICKER !!!!!

Archived