Volvospeed Forums

My Take On Audi Led Lights

Barry_C70

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, bare in mind that these were simply placed outside the lens to see how they would look on a very rough outline, when they're done, they'll be perfectly inline with the outer embezzle of the headlight assembly.

I think it looks awsome :)

Ass kisser... I thought you hated chrome. :P I guess you felt conflicted with the presence of the LEDs and all...

Another idea (IMHO) is to follow the contours of the reflectors, but don't bring the LED strips up all the way to the top, so both strips end up vertical like the R8's - maybe about halfway or so.

They're done, and I am uber freaking happy with the result! Was a royal pain in the ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD to get them right but in the end they look hot hot hot! The pics don't do them ANY justice. they're look way too bright in the pics. In real they look crisp and clean and extremely OEM. And they don't look like antlers at all. they look like they were always meant to be, can't believe I didn't do this sooner:

I've edited the photos to try and show the design of the strips. its really the best I can do for now with the crap camera I have

01gf1.jpg

02qd5.jpg

03lg3.jpg

04dn7.jpg

05pk2.jpg

06nx8.jpg

Archived