Volvospeed Forums

Bbs Tritons Custom

SOLD THE TRITONS

Set of BBS Tritons OEM Volvo wheels. 18x7.5

offset of +43 IIRC.

Custom refinished to a non-metallic, glossy gray color. The refinishing process took me 4-6 months, and cost about $600 to do. I found and ordered stainless steel rim screws for the wheels so that I wouldn't have to reuse the old ones, as it is unsafe and not recommended by BBS.

I can sell them with or without the tires. The tires are 80-90% Falken 452 (or something like that) in 215/35/18. They are GREAT tires.

Price with tires: $1200 plus shipping

Price without tires: $1000 plus shipping

The wheels are nearly flawless. The only blemishes are 1-2mm nicks from rocks or something on 2 or 3 of the rims. Not noticeable at all. No curb rash.

They are stowed away safely in my garage, so no pictures of them. I don't want to disturb them unless someone buys them.

IMG_1957Medium.jpg

IMG_1956Medium.jpg

IMG_1967Medium.jpg

IMG_2182Medium.jpg

IMG_2181Medium.jpg

IMG_2184Medium.jpg

IMG_2214Medium.jpg

Before refinishing and some of the process:

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_1133Medium.jpg

IMG_00411024x768.jpg

IMG_00451024x768.jpg

IMG_1245Medium.jpg

IMG_1251Medium.jpg

IMG_1252Medium.jpg

IMG_1277Medium.jpg

LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS went into these wheels as you can see. They are priced high, but they are also BBS two piece wheels and really well done, and I didn't cut any corners on getting them looking new.

BTW, you need 15mm spacers in order to clear Porsche or StopTech big brakes....If you buy the wheels, then I can possibly throw in a pair of spacers, but I don't have the extended bolts. I'll have to dig through all my parts and make sure I still have the spacers somewhere.

If someone wants the Nebulas, I will sell those instead of the Tritons....they are 18x8 with a +43mm offset IIRC. can sell them with or without tires....225/40/18 Ceat tires (not the greatest tires for performance, but they last long)....they have about 80% tread left on them.

The Nebs are BBS OEM wheels, and are practically new....a couple of small nicks, and there is some gunk on a couple of them from some crap my dad ran through on the road....can be cleaned off with some effort....it's kind of hardened on there.

These can go for $850 plus shipping without tires

$1050 plus shipping with tires.

PICT0011Medium-1.jpg

PICT0009Medium-1.jpg

PICT0015Medium.jpg

P6300965Large800x600.jpg

CIMG0497800x600.jpg

I really want those nebs. You are looking for a sale, not a trade correct? I have 5 comets.

If they are still around in about a month, I will shoot you a PM.

Looking for a sale really. If the right set of 18's come along, then I might trade, but not really motivated for that. I might have a buyer for the Tritons though, let's see. I just need to get rid of one of the sets of wheels! It's a very difficult decision to let go of the Tritons, but I don't have the space for them anymore. I almost want to get rid of the Nebs more, but I'm kind of lost lol. Just have to bite the bullet and let the set that sells first go! I put alot into those Tritons, so it's more difficult, but hopefully some enthusiast who knows what they are will take them and really care for them!

Looking for a sale really. If the right set of 18's come along, then I might trade, but not really motivated for that. I might have a buyer for the Tritons though, let's see. I just need to get rid of one of the sets of wheels! It's a very difficult decision to let go of the Tritons, but I don't have the space for them anymore. I almost want to get rid of the Nebs more, but I'm kind of lost lol. Just have to bite the bullet and let the set that sells first go! I put alot into those Tritons, so it's more difficult, but hopefully some enthusiast who knows what they are will take them and really care for them!

i take it you wouldn't want to trade for some enkei or52's NIB, lol.

if you're sale falls thru, talk to juan, he's been hunting for tritons for a while now.

i take it you wouldn't want to trade for some enkei or52's NIB, lol.

if you're sale falls thru, talk to juan, he's been hunting for tritons for a while now.

I replied to him a while ago, but he never got back to me. If he still wants them, he has first dibs on them since he asked first, but I have a guy who really wants them right now. I am giving him till tomorrow morning to give me the final word.

If you can call Juan and make sure he doesn't want them, then that would be ideal. I will shoot him another message right now.

And I'm not really a fan of any Enkei designs, but thanks for throwing it out there!

Archived