Tires With Decent Amount Of Tread

TurboC7098

225/45/zr17 let me know what you have and pictures with them please. Thanks Jacob B)

i have a set of 18" ASA JH8s with 215/40ZR18 Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tires mounted on them. they have about 2000 miles on them and the wheels are mint. what kind of rims do you have? interested in a trade?

i have a set of 18" ASA JH8s with 215/40ZR18 Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tires mounted on them. they have about 2000 miles on them and the wheels are mint. what kind of rims do you have? interested in a trade?

yeah i would i just have 17" stock canistos and tires are shot and a little bit of curb rash but i would be willing to throw in money. Let me know if your interested thanks Jacob

Oh so you got those :lol:

yeah i would i just have 17" stock canistos and tires are shot and a little bit of curb rash but i would be willing to throw in money. Let me know if your interested thanks Jacob

you really confused me when you said thanks Jacob because that's my name too and I was wondering how you knew that! I was secretly hoping you'd say you had comets or pegs, I'm not so into the canistos. Good luck finding what you want though!

Oh so you got those :lol:

I believe we got them at around the same time in March. I bought the same package at full price a couple days before I saw the used ones that you got :lol:

I believe we got them at around the same time in March. I bought the same package at full price a couple days before I saw the used ones that you got :lol:

:lol: oh really I though you might of got the one set that were for sale on SS

to me those prada tires sucked ass they only lasted about 6k

:lol: oh really I though you might of got the one set that were for sale on SS

to me those prada tires sucked ass they only lasted about 6k

i guess now the trade would have been out of the question anyway :lol: after 2000 miles i hear the noise but they look cool at least

i guess now the trade would have been out of the question anyway :lol: after 2000 miles i hear the noise but they look cool at least

if there noisey there getting close to bald I dont know why any manuafacture would make such suck ass tires

Archived