Headlight Tilted Too High

TurboC7098

what do you mean the "case" will not move? I assume your using the adjustment controls?

when i first got my V70, the reflector inside the headlight housing had somehow become unclipped and was pointing up at a relatively large angle. I had to take the lens off to snap it back into its holding points.

There should be a little white adjusting screw, about an inch from the headlight housing.

I had my headlight become unclipped, that freaked me out! I was replacing a bulb, I pushed too hard and it popped out. I was afraid I broke it.

There should be a little white adjusting screw, about an inch from the headlight housing.

I had my headlight become unclipped, that freaked me out! I was replacing a bulb, I pushed too hard and it popped out. I was afraid I broke it.

they pop loose every so often so you might have to take off the lens and re-attach everything if turning the adjustment gear doesn't do anything.

doesn't anyone read the manual?

Ok thank you. And yes i did use the adjusting screw. So Im I have to take out the whole headlight to connect it?

~Jacob

just the lens. you'll see the reflector housing is probably loose. my dealer also does mine for free so you could try that first :)

Archived