Whats Your Favorite Car?

TurboC7098

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4wd + hawtness = poon

That was almost my first car, it looked exactly like that one. :lol:

For me, the car I absolutely must have is a 78 Bronco with a 351, which should be fairly easy except they're either rust buckets or way too expensive.

My dream car is a blue with white stripes Shelby 427 Cobra, which I plan on building, when I have money and settle down.

Ever since I was a kid I planned on owning a Mustang at some point in time too.

are you kidding that rear is pure s3x.

idk what it is about alfa's but i like em...mabye ive just watched too much top gear :lol: :lol:

although if it had to be any alfa...8C spyder...now thats pure s3x

I very nearly bought a 2005 Mini Cooper S before I test drove the S60 I now own. I absolutely love that Mini, it's just not practical for me when it's essentially a two-seater with a glovebox once I'm sitting in it (you literally have to have no legs to sit behind me), and I don't think the suspension would clear many snowbanks in the winter. I can't imagine 165 horsepower in a car that weighs 1100 kilos will give you particularly good snow traction either.

Dear god I love that supercharger whine though, and the BAM!-squash-you-into-your-seat acceleration, and the like-it's-on-rails cornering. I know the new Minis (07+ I think) have a turbo instead of a supercharger, but a Cooper S Clubman Works Edition is definitely going to be my "toy" car when I can afford it.

I'd also like to be able to pay someone to swap a hellishly powerful motor and a 5-speed into my old 740 Turbo (Volvo inline 5 or 6, American V8, whatever, I don't care) or a P1800. Or maybe just find the free time to do it myself (hahaha, never gonna happen).

I am also particuarly fond of the looks of the 1st-gen Subaru Impreza, especially the ones in the WRC. Rallying would be a blast, so another dream car for me would be a rally-ready car and some training!

i'm going to add another one.

S90R(with a few changes):

Either the T5 engine & 16t or P2 R engine & turbo, if possible

5 speed

RWD :wub:

Metors

Dual Exhaust

R Bumper

although this is totally my "dream car" and will never be made :(

i'm going to add another one.

S90R(with a few changes):

Either the T5 engine & 16t or P2 R engine & turbo, if possible

5 speed

RWD :wub:

Metors

Dual Exhaust

R Bumper

although this is totally my "dream car" and will never be made :(

that would be an interesting photoshop

i dont really have one favorite car...i have a few. and they change often.

i'd love to have a twin turbo or a supercharged viper. i rode in a s/c one a couple weeks ago and god damn it moves. i'd also like to have a lingenfelter corvette.

my own car is going to be my favorite car once i finish what i want to do with it....twin turbos.

Archived