Sign in to follow this  
Fudge_Brownie

Site Upgrades Going On

there is too much scrolling action with this GUI. i like it when i can get a lot of info on the screen at once and not have to scroll as much. overall it looks nice though... just needs to be smaller!

its kinda like digg.com or reddit. you no longer have to qoute someone and say "++111!!!" you can just +1 it by pressing +

I thinks its more of a reputation thing, whether your positive, helpful, and right or negative, a douche, and wrong when you post.

Anybody else having problems sending PM's?? Keep getting a undefined error.

Ahh... seemed like a error message but they are working!!!

The PM format is rather nice ;)

I am wondering how many people Chuck gave a anxiety attack to today when they logged on :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

What's up with the user status, it's like myspace now. Who cares how you feel, if I want peeps to know how I feel i'll tell them myself. Status info is for peeps without a life.

I feel happy :)

Just thought you should know.

when searching ... once clicked on a topic i cannot go back to the search results, says page expired

I liked the way it was better.........it would be nice to have an option to use the old style as a "skin" or something similar.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have no PM's at all

Also are we gonna be able to embed video now?

I liked the way it was better.........it would be nice to have an option to use the old style as a "skin" or something similar.

A huge +1...I already hit that new +1 button, but just wanted to say it too. :lol:

• Upvote 1

oh oh and you now get the text of a PM in your email. much better.

i had no idea what people wanted when i was just looking at my bb email. i had to go to the browser to look.

much better!

...looking at mobile version now.

Damn!!! :blink:

I registered just a few days ago and now that I logged in I thought that I got a wrong page, or something... :o Not the best layout, IMO, but what ever works best for the owners. B)

So I haven't been here for a while...like a week. But man, the new upgrades look pretty good. Keep up the good work!

I gotta explore Volvospeed when I got some time this week.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this