What Shocks And Struts Should I Get?

TurboC7098

im pretty sure im gonna get lucky's ipd springs and i was wondering what you guys think would be the best shocks and struts for my car. I was thinking about the koni fsd set up since I heard namosports was having a 20% off deal. Any advice/ experience would help me out a lot. Thanks Jacob

im pretty sure im gonna get lucky's ipd springs and i was wondering what you guys think would be the best shocks and struts for my car. I was thinking about the koni fsd set up since I heard namosports was having a 20% off deal. Any advice/ experience would help me out a lot. Thanks Jacob

This is a very vague question. ideally, how do you want your car to ride and react?

Which struts give the best ride comfort? Out of all of the ones available for our cars, including:

FSDs

Koni Yellows

Bilstein's

Monroe's

or any other...

I was waiting for you to post something like that :lol:

:lol: Cant help it wasnt impressed what KW made <_<:lol:

Same coilover front deal that everyone else offers and a spring perch in the rear, shoot the IPD springs in the rear are lower then the KWs

Which struts give the best ride comfort? Out of all of the ones available for our cars, including:

FSDs

Koni Yellows

Bilstein's

Monroe's

or any other...

I regret to say, that I replaced my koni's with weitecs to start things off, both brands for me have always been awesome for me. I was leary at first, then finally I did it. Replaced my weitecs with monroe sensatracs in july last year, it was woth a try to check out Yellow95's setup, & so far I like them. I drive alot more highway miles these days. I'm averaging about a 100-125 mi daily, still running the H&R springs, they've been great, cept a lil soft in the rear on a wagon, with a full tank of gas. Other than that they've made an otherwise tight riding car into something more pleasant for commuting, (even being lowered). Truth be told I'm not mad at the monroes one bit, to outfit all 4 corners for less than 250 bucks.

Archived